What pallet forks work on my tractor?

/ What pallet forks work on my tractor? #1  

kajong

Tractor
new holland TC 35d
Found a set of bobcat pallet forks that I am considering for my Kubota L3301. How do I find out if this particular model forks are appropriate for my model tractor. Should I have concerns about the weight of the attachment? Is there any resource to verify their compatibility?
The bobcat website has some specs for attachments for their tractors/skid loaders but not other brands. Just want tot be sure I’m not buying something that does not belong on my tractor.

/ What pallet forks work on my tractor?
Yes I do. So I don’t need to be overly concerned about the weight or the “compatibility “, just that they are SSQA will make them compatible?

/ What pallet forks work on my tractor? #4  
Yes I do. So I don’t need to be overly concerned about the weight or the “compatibility “, just that they are SSQA will make them compatible?
You just cannot fit any JD I-Match implements.

/ What pallet forks work on my tractor? #5  
Go on tractor data and fine out what the lift capacity for your loader is and do the same with the B'cat pallet forks. I don't believe they will be an issue however.

/ What pallet forks work on my tractor? #6  
I bought a 4k lb capacity pallet fork for my MX5100, I think it's lift capacity is 2700. They are on my loader more than my bucket.

/ What pallet forks work on my tractor? #7  

The more your forks weigh obviously takes away capacity but it’s not a big problem. Not nearly as bad as mounting a behemoth grapple.

/ What pallet forks work on my tractor? #8  
The more your forks weigh obviously takes away capacity but it’s not a big problem. Not nearly as bad as mounting a behemoth grapple.
Right. Pallet forks might be the lightest attachment there is for the FEL (maybe bale spears are lighter...) Cannot imagine worrying about the weight of pallet forks on the front of any tractor.

/ What pallet forks work on my tractor? #9  
Right. Pallet forks might be the lightest attachment there is for the FEL (maybe bale spears are lighter...) Cannot imagine worrying about the weight of pallet forks on the front of any tractor.
Ok...imagine putting 10k rated forks on a SCUT. Some of them could barely lift the forks and frame, much less a pallet of anything. A quick look online, I found a set that weight 875 lbs. That is more than the lift capacity of a BX. Point being, just because it fits, does not necessarily mean it will work.

/ What pallet forks work on my tractor? #10  
I’ve got Bobcat brand skidsteer forks. Light enough for the B26. Strong enough for the M59. Think they are 4,000#? Over 20 years old and still work fine.