WHAT POWER FLOW WILL FIT OR NOT

/ WHAT POWER FLOW WILL FIT OR NOT #1  

KEYBEAR

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere X-758
I am selling a John Deere Bagger a Power Flow and have a buyer but . The buyer has a 54 inch deck my Power Flow fits a 60 inch deck he thinks he can make it fit . I have told the buyer it likely will not work and he said if it does not work he would sell it and buy a used one that would . He will buy the three bags and mount and that will fit but he will take a chance on the Power Flow . I do not like this deal but it is for sale is it my responsibility to stop this sale .

/ WHAT POWER FLOW WILL FIT OR NOT #2  
He can make it fit with some minor work. You did mention the deck size issue before hand so if he wants to try it that is his choice.

/ WHAT POWER FLOW WILL FIT OR NOT #3  
Sell as is. If he wants to try and make it fit then the more power to him. There are lots of crafty people out there, if he has the money then let him try. Personally I would guess that most of the parts are the same and just the housing that attaches to the deck is different (maybe a different length belt and the metal rod that the power flow rotates on). Why would Deere not want to? Less parts to manufacture and stock. I'm sure the power flow for the smaller box store riders are different than the larger riders like the X series. There are a few on-line dealers who have parts diagrams. You could always look up some of the part numbers on your power flow and then for the correct power flow for his 54 in deck if it would help you feel comfortable. At least that way you would know that he might have to spend another $100 or so for a housing.