What price are Superduties in your are?

/ What price are Superduties in your are? #12  
I would look at various car sales web sites and see if you can find a dealership selling a similar vehicle. The list price the dealer has on there is not going to be off too much. Sure they leave some wiggle room so they can "go talk to the manager" and see what kind of "deal" they can get you.

Also note that you will need to beat the dealer price for people to want to buy from a private seller.

You could also consider throwing in a free carfax report so the buyer has some confidence they are not buying a salvage title or anything like that.

/ What price are Superduties in your are? #13  
In this area.. a high mile 6.0 is a tough sell but I would expect to see it in the 5-6k range if it's a 4x4... if it's a 4x2... it would never sell.

/ What price are Superduties in your are? #14  
yea...thats gonna be a tough sell... even harder because of the 6-oh. the mileage doesnt help either. But list it high, theres a sucker born every minute. :)

/ What price are Superduties in your are? #15  
In the northeast where diesel truck prices have gotta be the highest in the world it seems, you'd get 10-11k I'd think for it. Buddy of mine just picked up a 05 6.0 king ranch all lifted up nice wheels and 150k miles for $14,500. On the other hand though, I've seen 6.0 trucks with more miles and less nice for over $20k. People are out of their minds when pricing some of these trucks around here the last couple of years.

/ What price are Superduties in your are? #16  
In the northeast where diesel truck prices have gotta be the highest in the world it seems, you'd get 10-11k I'd think for it. Buddy of mine just picked up a 05 6.0 king ranch all lifted up nice wheels and 150k miles for $14,500. On the other hand though, I've seen 6.0 trucks with more miles and less nice for over $20k. People are out of their minds when pricing some of these trucks around here the last couple of years.

The new ones are 60k-90k. That's why used ones get the price they do.