What Royal Wedding Gift?

/ What Royal Wedding Gift? #1  

Localmotion

Gold Member
Tractor
New Holland 50-86 / Siromer 204S / Case CK-28 / Cat 302.5 / Nissan L35.09 / Nissan Atleon 110
Next Friday will see the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Miss Catherine Middleton at Westminster Abbey, London.

Those familiar with the Royal Family will know that William's father Prince Charles is a very keen organic farmer. As such Charles will give part of his Duchy of Cornwall estate to William and Kate - as a kind of wedding present! The 900 acre estate is Harewood Park, situated between Hereford and Ross-on-Wye in England. (photo's attached, but it will look a bit different when the builders have finished!)

The Question Is: What tractor and one implement would you offer Prince William and Kate Middleton as a wedding present?

My old farmers club (based in Ross-on-Wye) will be sending a card to Prince William and Miss Middleton, and would like to include your ideas to make the Prince smile :laughing:

Attachments

• royaljcb.jpg
    royaljcb.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 264
  • harewood_pond.jpg
    harewood_pond.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 177
  • harewood.jpg
    harewood.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 185
   / What Royal Wedding Gift? #2  
Not to be blunt, but WHO CARES?

/ What Royal Wedding Gift? #3  
-apparently a LOT of Americans care: cable TeeVee is airing daily commentary, and even sending crews over there for the nuptials. (remember the dead Princes Di?)

As to a gift, how about His and Hers matching Wellies? As in Duke of, a distant relation to the current monarchy. ("Rubber Boots" here in the colonies)

/ What Royal Wedding Gift? #7  
I lived in England for 7 years and walked by Buckingham Palace on my way to work for 2. I dont care what the royals do. I am glad my tax dollars (pounds) are no longer funding them.

/ What Royal Wedding Gift? #8  
I lived in England for 7 years and walked by Buckingham Palace on my way to work for 2. I dont care what the royals do. I am glad my tax dollars (pounds) are no longer funding them.

Good to hear that its on there half crown.

You should see what is going on here on the telly [TV]. The scammers are selling a copy of the wedding ring given to princes D. Hurry and get yours.

/ What Royal Wedding Gift? #9  
Actually as I think about it, it is terrible that the UK government is spending millions on this pony show while cutting services and jobs. The people protesting and the royals partying is quite a contrast.

Personally I was shocked to learn that the queen still has veto power. I can not see any role for royalty.