What shop tools can you not live without?

/ What shop tools can you not live without? #51  
I have a Miller Plasma Spectrum 375 X-TREME it is both 110 and 220, It is portable. comes in a nice case.

I really like mine a lot

I was just looking at one of those. I am also looking at the Thermal Dynamics cutmaster 42 and 52. 42 is $955 and the 52 is $1499 on ebay. 42 says it can cut 1/4" all day long and can handle up to 3/8 in small doses. 52 does 1/2" and 1".

My friend says with these, to always buy bigger then it is rated for. In other words if you want to cut 1/4", buy something that is rated for 3/8" or better. So my question to you is, what is yours rated for and what can it really make clean cuts on, without a problem? Thanks

/ What shop tools can you not live without? #52  
My Hypertherm Powermax 1000 says:
recommended capacity = 3/4"
maximum Cap = 1"
Severance capacity = 1-1/4"

i have never cut more than 3/4" myself, so i don't know how the maximum would cut. i can cut thru 3/4" like butter

/ What shop tools can you not live without? #53  
4.5 inch grinder
Small sledge
Craftsman screwdriver with 4 bits
Drill doctor
Welder
Sockets
Impact wrench (air)
Vise
Screwdrivers
Hammer
Spark tester
Voltmeter
Portable spotlight
Open end box wrenches
Breaker bar 1/2 inch 24 inches long
Pliers large small and needle noise
1/2 power drill
Cordless drill
Drill press
Easy up canopy for shade and rain protection

/ What shop tools can you not live without? #54  
My Hypertherm Powermax 1000 says:
recommended capacity = 3/4"
maximum Cap = 1"
Severance capacity = 1-1/4"

i have never cut more than 3/4" myself, so i don't know how the maximum would cut. i can cut thru 3/4" like butter

Wow, thats some serious cutting capacity. I think the thickest I would really ever have to cut would be 1/2", but its nice to know you can cut thicker if needed. I don't know anything about the Hypertherm, but I will definitely look into it. Thanks

/ What shop tools can you not live without? #55  
Fluke 88
Pressure gauge set with hoses and adaptors
iPad
Everything in my woodshop

/ What shop tools can you not live without? #57  
My radio is my most important tool , actually have 3 in my shop with separate speakers. Stereo effects :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I thought of a giant screen TV , but I figure it would keep my eyes of my work.:D

Seriously a versatile welder is my next purchase, the wirefed cheapie is not doing the job.