what should i charge for tearing down a 25x25 foot house? single story? thanks tyler

/ what should i charge for tearing down a 25x25 foot house? single story? thanks tyler #31  
Tom,

I think for my demo project the town I will be working in also just wants the house down. It makes them easier to work with when a project is also in their best interest. How many square feet was in the house you had demoed? also how many and what size cans (dumpsters) did your contractor wind up using?

Tim,

The house was about 25x25, two story. First story was cinder block. Second floor was wood. The house had collapsed in on itself. The first floor was in the dirt crawl space.

The used (6) 40 yd cans for wood and contents. They also used two 20yd cans for concrete/block/stone since the first floor was block.

As I said, the previous owners were hoarders.

Good luck!

/ what should i charge for tearing down a 25x25 foot house? single story? thanks tyler
Tim,

The house was about 25x25, two story. First story was cinder block. Second floor was wood. The house had collapsed in on itself. The first floor was in the dirt crawl space.

The used (6) 40 yd cans for wood and contents. They also used two 20yd cans for concrete/block/stone since the first floor was block.

As I said, the previous owners were hoarders.

Good luck!

Thanks Tim and Tom for all the information. It is greatly appreciated!