what should i give for a cubcadet 129 in bad shape

/ what should i give for a cubcadet 129 in bad shape #1  

scottyoung

Tractor
pulling team
went to local cub cadet scrap yard found a lot of 108's and ones like it i found a 129 in a scrap pile no fenders and rearend or hood he told me to make a pile of parts and he would give me a price what should i give for the frame a rearend not in it a clutch and componets fenders please be reasonable.

/ what should i give for a cubcadet 129 in bad shape #2  
I really have no idea, but I am interested in knowing where this scrapyard is ... Saw you were from Wooster ...

/ what should i give for a cubcadet 129 in bad shape #3  
went to local cub cadet scrap yard found a lot of 108's and ones like it i found a 129 in a scrap pile no fenders and rearend or hood he told me to make a pile of parts and he would give me a price what should i give for the frame a rearend not in it a clutch and componets fenders please be reasonable.

Not much, especially if you plan to put it back to original, going to cost some good money to get a rear end, tires hood etc.

I see somthing about "pulling" in your name though, so maybe you dont care about the hydro rearend missing?

/ what should i give for a cubcadet 129 in bad shape #4  
Is that model a tractor or mower? I am not familiar w/that brand much. What vintage? When I bought my Bota BX I looked at the Cub Cadet and JD equivalants. Compared to K and JD they were a piece of junk, frame was stamped sheet stock not structural shapes like the other two. My mechanic had one in his shop that the owner had twisted the frame dragging logs. $2500 worth of parts to fix.

Ron

/ what should i give for a cubcadet 129 in bad shape #5  
I wouldn't give a plug nickel for it bit I have a close friend that would give top dollar for it. I don't have any idea what it is worth but there are plenty of Cub Cadet clubs and forums on the net. Try this one, I go there for moldboard plowing fun and lots of pictures.

Topics - IH Cub Cadet Forum

/ what should i give for a cubcadet 129 in bad shape #6  
I just bought a 149 for $60 at an auction. It is all there, engine is free. I should be able to make it run. Based on that, I would say not much - unless you need the parts or plan to part it out.