What size hydraulic lines

/ What size hydraulic lines #11  
I just war out and looked at the grapple. it has quick connects. And I am guessing skid steer style

When you say "guessing skid steer style" do you know what those look like? The Ag or Pioneer style have a clear male or female ending. Most often one of each that can be connected when not in use to avoid contamination.

/ What size hydraulic lines
The fitting look just like these, so I guess I will get a matching set for the plow and my tractor side hoses
1/2" Flat Face Coupler

/ What size hydraulic lines #13  
The fitting look just like these, so I guess I will get a matching set for the plow and my tractor side hoses 1/2" Flat Face Coupler
Yes, those are skid steer style. Before you buy a matching set, price two sets of Pioneer Ag style. It might be cheaper to buy four Ag than two flat face.

Titan has 2 pair of AG ones for $25. My only issue with that is if I go to rent something I am guessing most rentals will be set up for Skid Steer connections

/ What size hydraulic lines #15  
Titan has 2 pair of AG ones for $25. My only issue with that is if I go to rent something I am guessing most rentals will be set up for Skid Steer connections
Not a bad price for the Ag style. I suspect a single pair of flat faced would be at least that much.

The problem with renting hydraulic implements for the SSQA is that other than a grapple and perhaps a post hole digger, skid steer implements tend to require high output hydraulics that virtually no CUT has. You won't see many discussions on TBN about renting front implements for that reason.

/ What size hydraulic lines #16  
The grapple that is bolted on to my bucket has 1/4 lines. My open grapple bucket with 2 grapple lids has 3/8 lines but each cylinder has a restrictor orifice that is smaller then 1/8 to keep everything synchronized.

Unless you have restrictors your closing rate may be quite fast.

David

Not a bad price for the Ag style. I suspect a single pair of flat faced would be at least that much.

The problem with renting hydraulic implements for the SSQA is that other than a grapple and perhaps a post hole digger, skid steer implements tend to require high output hydraulics that virtually no CUT has. You won't see many discussions on TBN about renting front implements for that reason.

yeah, my tractor has Serious amount of hydraulic flow since it is an industrial machine

The grapple that is bolted on to my bucket has 1/4 lines. My open grapple bucket with 2 grapple lids has 3/8 lines but each cylinder has a restrictor orifice that is smaller then 1/8 to keep everything synchronized.

Unless you have restrictors your closing rate may be quite fast.

David

The lines on the grapple appear to be 1/2 or larger. IIRC they are also "T"d between the cylinders to give the fame flow to each one. Not sure on a restrictor or not. Still in the shipping crate from 2 years ago

/ What size hydraulic lines #18  
yeah, my tractor has Serious amount of hydraulic flow since it is an industrial machine
You should probably check on the hydraulic output. If you are talking about the 260C, the lift capacity is about 2800lbs and PTO is about 50hp from what I can tell. I would not assume you have high output hydraulics as with a similar HP skid steer. Sounds like a large CUT or more accurately a 60hp utility tractor and neither of those types typically have high output hydraulics.

/ What size hydraulic lines #19  
When you say high output, can you quantify that? My tractor has a bit over 9 GPM, but that is no where near high output like a skid steer might have. We are talking 25 or 30 GPM out of a skid steer or more.

/ What size hydraulic lines #20  
High output for skid steers is usually 20+ gpm. most tractors are up to about 14 gpm. Anytime someone tells me they are using a highoutput circuit on a skid steer I will shoot for 25gpm to size the motor. CJ