Buying Advice What size snow blower?

/ What size snow blower? #11  
We move the snow before it turns to slush. Anyways my two stage blower has enough fan tip speed it throws slush just fine.

/ What size snow blower? #12  
I would go with Frontier SB 1164. Check out our site. See attachment

I'll second the Frontier, but try to be sure it has the rotary motor style chute rotator if you go hydraulic.

I have the 1174 on my 3720 and often find myself traveling at 3+mph blowing snow.

/ What size snow blower? #13  
I have a 2320 and have the SB 1154 and with the first snowfall (10 cm) I wished I had gone with the 64". Fast forward to the next snowfall, (35 cm) and I was glad I had the 54" as I think the 64 is too big for the tractor under the circumstances. With snow that can fully feed the blower, you need to go very slow with the 54" so I would think the 64 would be pushing it.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
I agree with you. I bought a 60" did fine till i tried blower "snow trenches" on grass next to my driveway. So i sold it and bought a 50" instead. Now it was really narrow for the driveway and only performed slightly better for the snow trenches. Now i bought a front mount. Holy poops, that works awesome. Only problem now is finding its traction limitation BEFORE getting stuck. But that's why i have a truck i suppose.