What size tractor?

/ What size tractor? #21  
MarkC,

/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

That ought to do you, a 21 smile salute!

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ What size tractor? #22  
Mark, for a lot of what I do now, yep, my B2710 is sufficient (if it were just air-conditioned), but having driven a neighbor's 150hp air-conditioned, stereo equipped, wrong colored tractor pulling a hay baler, and having watched him load a truck with sideboards higher than I can reach, set the steel top on my brother's incinerator, and load 5' round bales of hay 2 deep on a flat bed 18-wheeler, I wouldn't mind having an M120./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Bird

/ What size tractor? #23  
Now you're waffling, JimBinMI! First, you accuse me of being a politician (nothing the least bit funny about that), then you give me a 21-smile salute! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

This isn't another alergic reaction, is it? I mean, you didn't just do the beer test thing, did you?

Mark

/ What size tractor? #24  
MarkC,

No, not yet! But I think Von was right, I should try Labatt's BLUE when I try it! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ What size tractor? #25  
JimBinMI - Did anyone ever tell you that you have a one track mind? /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Mark

/ What size tractor? #26  
MarkC,

I refuse to answer that on the grounds that I may incriminate myself! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ What size tractor? #27  
JimBinMI - So, in other words, "No comment", huh? You're beginning to sound like a, well, never mind... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Mark

/ What size tractor? #28  
MarkC,

Yes and No! I just couldn't think of any printable examples of when someone told me I had a one-track mind! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Oh, those were the days! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ What size tractor? #29  
JimBinMI - That definitely did not sound like a politician's answer! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

One thing, though (and back to tractors): I hope your dealer doesn't read this forum, because, if he does, he's going to charge you a hefty premium if you ever trade up in tractors. He knows for sure you're not shopping the competition...

Mark

/ What size tractor? #30  
MarkC,

Hey now, I shopped the rest and bought the best! /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif For me anyway. But if I ever did find a need for a new tractor, I would reshop from almost ground zero except that I'm sure I would only look at about 3 brands, maybe 4.

Seriously, I was looking really hard at Orange but the dealers around here don't deal and I wanted to buy local. When I started looking at the different specs, that's when I realized that I could get more tractor for less money by going BLUE (at least at the size tractor that I was looking for), and the dealer is really good - though 35 miles away in my home town. The only dealer in my town is Green and there's a Cub Cadet dealer 6 miles away.

In addition, I'm hoping that New Holland exec's are reading this and award me whatever I want for my positive presence for New Holland on this board! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!