What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #91  
Maybe not as exciting as some of the stories here, but I found that I could damp-down the manure composting pile during a dry spell by filling the loader with water and dumping it over the fence. Too far from water for a hose, so this turned out to be a good option. :cool: Sorry no pics, but I didn't think it was very interesting at the time.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #92  
Maybe not as exciting as some of the stories here, but I found that I could damp-down the manure composting pile during a dry spell by filling the loader with water and dumping it over the fence. Too far from water for a hose, so this turned out to be a good option. :cool: Sorry no pics, but I didn't think it was very interesting at the time.

That reminded me of years ago, when we had a creek and a creek bottom area, we planted some little trees down there, and in the dry part of summer I would go to the creek and scoop up water with the 6 foot bucket on the old Long 2360 and we would water the trees with it.

James K0UA

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #93  
I once dug out a 30 foot doug fir and moved it 500 feet to a new location and replanted it with my old Cub Cadet.
treemuv1.jpg

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #94  
I once dug out a 30 foot doug fir and moved it 500 feet to a new location and replanted it with my old Cub Cadet.
treemuv1.jpg

Did it survive?

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #95  
Did it survive?

I was afraid someone would ask that. In spite of all I did to keep from damaging the bark, the many wraps of flat strap still bruised the trunk and it died after a couple years. That tree had to go, as it was planted by the guy who used to live in this cabin right where it would take all the morning sun (though this is SW Washington). I had hoped I could save the tree.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #96  
A 30' power poll.

Many buckets full of fish carcasses.

4'x4'x2' totes full of fish carcasses.

20' + piece of corrugated steel like they use for bridges to pour concrete on.

Ed

Attachments

• Planting fish 002.JPG
    Planting fish 002.JPG
    853.3 KB · Views: 702
  • Planting fish 008.JPG
    Planting fish 008.JPG
    822.1 KB · Views: 607
  • Planting fish 011.JPG
    Planting fish 011.JPG
    784.9 KB · Views: 488
Last edited:
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #97  
A picnic table:

Attachments

• picnic_table_move.JPG
    picnic_table_move.JPG
    644.3 KB · Views: 602
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #98  
Sold a full size UTV (Polaris Ranger 700 XP) and buyer brought his full size pickup truck with 6.5 ft bed to transport it. I told him it would not work but he insisted it would so he ran it on the truck but the front bumper was against the rear window and the UTV front wheels were not on the floor but instead about half way down the front of the wheel wells. He tried to back it off the truck but all 4 wheels just spun like it was on ice. I thought the guy was going to have a coronary until I got the tractor with fel and straps to lift the UTV off the truck. Anyways, it worked. I ended up hauling the UTV on my trailer to his place. Wish I had taken some pictures.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #99  
I loaded a dead VW Bug onto a trailer with my bucket forks for a guy once.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #100  
Just helped load a neighbors jet ski on the back of his dually.

Boone

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    761.5 KB · Views: 580
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    729.2 KB · Views: 458
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    752.3 KB · Views: 592
  • 010.jpg