What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics
I have to take that back. My friend got pulled over in Delaware going to the beach. I asked him this am. Definitely illegal there. Now I'm not sure about Maryland. I'll ask my bacon buddy this afternoon.

They were deemed offensive. I would have loved to been a fly on the wall when that came up in general assembly.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #52  
My list is very long, but only have a few pictures.

Attachments

• DSC00218.JPG
    DSC00218.JPG
    328.6 KB · Views: 1,339
  • DSC00358.JPG
    DSC00358.JPG
    362.7 KB · Views: 1,312
  • DSC102540.jpg
    DSC102540.jpg
    421.2 KB · Views: 1,565
Cool pics man. That took balls. Nice Baja buggy too!!

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #54  
Cool pics man. That took balls. Nice Baja buggy too!!

My picture carrying the pole was pretty funny,,,, and stupid...... I couldn't sit it down!!!! I pulled it out of the ground chained like it's pictured. I was gonna carry it back to the old building in the background and lay it down. I couldn't get under the powerline in the background and I couldn't lay it down because the bucket wouldn't roll far enough forward. My wife was laughing so hard she was crying. Hate it when I do something stupid when she's watching!!! I had to drive up to a large tree in our yard and wedge the top end of the pole into the tree, let it sit on the ground, unfasten the chain and then drag the bottom of the pole away from the tree until it fell in the yard. Duhhhhhhh..... :laughing:

The boys and I just started building Jeep cages so we have room for improvement. But thanks for the compliment.

It seems like they have a knack for seeing only the less thought out stuff. Notice I won't admit stupid!

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #56  
Refreshments on a hot summer day. :)

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #57  
[QUOTE
I'll start a thread regarding the clusterfrak shown in the following pictures at a later date.

I think I can see what might be coming. Don't ask how.[/QUOTE]

A few guesses;

The slab clamps failed. I have similar ones. I used 3" channel iron where the pictured ones have flat iron. I would think the flat iron would bend.

The slabs are numbered, like a puzzle of rectangles. The flaw is that the bottom of the slabs are irregular. It is near impossible to grade a matching irregular surface to set them on, so that the top surfaces are flush.:laughing:

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #58  
How about taking a full size palm tree for a walk......

tree.jpg

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #59  
My latest not so strange lift.

Kubota010.jpg

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #60  
a couple more

Attachments

• P7206991.JPG
    P7206991.JPG
    432.3 KB · Views: 1,948
  • DSCN0658.jpg
    DSCN0658.jpg