What TBN is like today

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / What TBN is like today #62  
BTW, I have had 11 posts deleted and removed in a matter or 3 days without any legal reasoning.

This is a free forum and the moderator makes decisions to remove posts if they cross a certain line in his opinion. Nothing legal about it. Any of us can start our own website and then we'd call the shots. I respect the decisions made on this forum though I wish some threads were moved more quickly and that people who cross the line often had a longer term consquence.

Loren

/ What TBN is like today #63  
BTW, I have had 11 posts deleted and removed in a matter or 3 days without any legal reasoning.

Since you haven't let this go for 10 days, and you refuse to take it up with the site owners, and its against TBN policy to comment on moderation policies in the public forums, I guess I'm going to have to post a timeline of what happened that apparently irks you so badly and hope that you accept the facts as they are laid out. Then I'm going to report my own post to TBN so the mods or owners can remove it if they deem it inappropriate....

Early in the evening of March 17th someone reported an argument in the thread about grapple usage. One of the moderators (not me!) pruned it and removed about 10 posts by 6 different members, one of which was you.

Early in the morning on March 18th, 19 more posts by 8 different members, one of which was you, were pruned and removed (by me this time), from that same post as another arguement errupted and there was public discussion of moderation actions. There were too many people to notify, so I left a note in the thread that it was pruned. I have no horse in that race, and no concern in that thread. Your fellow TBN members reported it, I didn't go looking for it.

So, about 11 different members had a total of 29 posts removed for "arguing with other members" and for "public discussion of moderation actions" and you are the only one following me around for 10 days complaining about it. As I have told you multiple, multiple, multiple times, if you have any questions regarding the moderation of TBN, PM the owners to discuss it. They set the rules, keep the moderators in check, and we agree with what ever they decide. That's the proper channnel that you should take. I suggest you follow that route.

/ What TBN is like today #64  
if you have any questions regarding the moderation of TBN, PM the owners to discuss it. They set the rules, keep the moderators in check, and we agree with what ever they decide. That's the proper channnel that you should take. I suggest you follow that route.
Hear, hear, hear.

Aaron Z

/ What TBN is like today #65  
Since you haven't let this go for 10 days, and you refuse to take it up with the site owners, and its against TBN policy to comment on moderation policies in the public forums, I guess I'm going to have to post a timeline of what happened that apparently irks you so badly and hope that you accept the facts as they are laid out. Then I'm going to report my own post to TBN so the mods or owners can remove it if they deem it inappropriate....

Early in the evening of March 17th someone reported an argument in the thread about grapple usage. One of the moderators (not me!) pruned it and removed about 10 posts by 6 different members, one of which was you.

Early in the morning on March 18th, 19 more posts by 8 different members, one of which was you, were pruned and removed (by me this time), from that same post as another arguement errupted and there was public discussion of moderation actions. There were too many people to notify, so I left a note in the thread that it was pruned. I have no horse in that race, and no concern in that thread. Your fellow TBN members reported it, I didn't go looking for it.

So, about 11 different members had a total of 29 posts removed for "arguing with other members" and for "public discussion of moderation actions" and you are the only one following me around for 10 days complaining about it. As I have told you multiple, multiple, multiple times, if you have any questions regarding the moderation of TBN, PM the owners to discuss it. They set the rules, keep the moderators in check, and we agree with what ever they decide. That's the proper channnel that you should take. I suggest you follow that route.
If you will review my first post regarding the safety issues in the Grapple Thread, please read and report anything that, even remotely, was out of line. I only pointed out safety issues regarding the operator using a seatbelt on his young child while demolishing a metal shed. The OP was also working around onlookers and the video showed them scurrying and moving rapidly out of the area, because the OP was not being careful. I pointed out that it would be a good idea to weld some heavy expanded metal on his grill guard of his tractor, because he had hit the trailer he was loading with metal with the front of his tractor. I even ended my post by stating "BEST WISHES". One other member's post was also deleted, because he reinforced my reasoning. I didn't use rude, or curse words in my post as other members called me in their posts toward my pointing out the Safety issues. One member even made this statement in the Thread:"TBN is full of a "Lot of Know It Alls". When another member posted a rebuttal to that member who made the remark regarding "Know It Alls", the guilty party stated that he hadn't even reviewed the video or read any other posts in the Thread. I even posted that I only intended to post my concerns regarding the SAFETY ISSUES and that it was my intention to save him problems and regrets in the Future, and that Post was deleted. WHY? WHY? Please tell me again why that post and my other posts, that were not hateful, were deleted. Why don't you tell the TRUE and WHOLE facts? Why are my posts still being deleted, with no reasoning? One member even publically stated that he was doubtful that any of "MY FUTURE POSTS" would appear for long, because of the personal vendetta that was apparent. When that member made his post, it was deleted also, because he spoke in my behalf. It was his intent to delete his post eventually, because he knew of the chances that his post would be deleted, but someone beat him to it. The member, with a large number of posts, was even willing to give up his membership, if TBN owners decided to, because he believed in my cause as others. I don't want to jeopardize anyone's Future by posting names but your post clearly doesn't tell the Complete Story. Thank you for listening. I don't need any support from others members, and my posting is not intended to gather a FOLLOWING. I fight my own Battles. BTW, look at my other posts while I have been a member of TBN, and you will discover my Maturity and Patience that I have shown in the PAST. That is until now, because "JUSTICE and EQUALITY and FREEDOM" is very, very important to me. Thanks again for listening. As Paul Harvey use to say: "Now, you know the rest of the Story".

/ What TBN is like today #66  
Now now, play nice guys. No need to argue about these matters. Posts get removed almost every day. It's not a big deal. As MossRoad said, there were multiple posts removed at the same time, not just yours.

If you have issues with the moderation, you can PM me but please don't post about it since it just turns into an argument.

/ What TBN is like today #67  
Now now, play nice guys. No need to argue about these matters. Posts get removed almost every day. It's not a big deal. As MossRoad said, there were multiple posts removed at the same time, not just yours.

If you have issues with the moderation, you can PM me but please don't post about it since it just turns into an argument.
Some of the posts deleted regarding other members, most definitely violated the terms of TBN that you set forth, because of the inflamatory use of curse words with *** inserted in the middle of the words. I will admit that I questioned the powers of the Moderators, but only, and I mean ONLY, after the INJUSTICE was performed, and my Integrity questioned. Rest assured that I have great respect for YOU, but I take my Battles straight to the Source, and I, personally, won't "Cry on Your Shoulders" by sending a PM. I was taught to NEVER "Lie, Cheat. or Steal" and to "Stand My Ground" when I wasn't at FAULT. Thanks for listening. BTW, there are several other members affected also, but they are not as vocal and "Freedom Loving" as I am. I didn't mean that in a derogatory way, It is just that some members fear retaliation by the Higher Powers here on TBN. BTW, I am not hiding behind this Keyboard and the Internet. If anyone thinks this, just go to visit a Family that lives in the Appalachian Mountains. You will discover what I meant. Thanks again for listening.

/ What TBN is like today #68  
This thread has gone a little off the deep and and as such I've decided to close it. Questions about specific post removals can be directed to me via PM for resolution. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.