What teams will play in the next Superbowl?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,291  
You guys who talk about football and wanting to watch cheerleaders at a NFL game kind of sickens me. You go to watch football NOT dang cheerleaders. If you want watch cheerleaders because their hot looking, go to the local strip bar.

For myself, the NFL is ok, but my cup of tea is the X league.

L L.png

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,292  
Please note, although the written word can be miscontrued sometimes, per my previous post, I was being facetious.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,293  
NO - I totally understand your point - Sigarms. HOWever - I DO believe some time spent watching the cheerleaders would be more entertaining than all that discussion of statistics, injuries, trades - etc. etc.

We DO watch football to be entertained. AND - I'm not even sure that there is a strip bar in Spokane. That's a 25 - 30 mile, one way, trip for me. I know for a fact - no strip bars in Cheney.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,294  
NO - I totally understand your point - Sigarms. HOWever - I DO believe some time spent watching the cheerleaders would be more entertaining than all that discussion of statistics, injuries, trades - etc. etc.

We DO watch football to be entertained. AND - I'm not even sure that there is a strip bar in Spokane. That's a 25 - 30 mile, one way, trip for me. I know for a fact - no strip bars in Cheney.
As mentioned, I was only joking.

As I wrote that last post, it dawned on me we didn't even have a strip bar in our entire county, and have to go to 25 minutes into the next county if that's what floats your boat.

From a professional sports level aspect though, I really never understood cheerleaders unless for eye candy. It's not like they have heavyset ugly women out there in tights.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,295  
Back in the "glory days" decades ago I got a separated shoulder was assigned to filming the team play with a gigantic VHS recording contraption. Both my coaches and some veteran players were upset what I felt was an Pulitzer prize amazing job filming the other teams cheerleaders instead of the game. while I was on the mend was never asked to film another game again lol.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,296  
You guys who talk about football and wanting to watch cheerleaders at a NFL game kind of sickens me. You go to watch football NOT dang cheerleaders. If you want watch cheerleaders because their hot looking, go to the local strip bar.

For myself, the NFL is ok, but my cup of tea is the X league.

View attachment 837916

I can be slow sometimes, but even I knew it was a joke when you posted the X League picture!

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,297  
My Motor City kitties are once again living up to my expectations.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,300  
They weren't showing the stadium like they normally do during a game on TV. Crowd looked sparce from what I could see and got my curiosity peaked...

F.png