What the heck happened?!

/ What the heck happened?! #2  
Times they are a changing.

/ What the heck happened?! #3  
1614542168821.png

/ What the heck happened?! #4  
They certainly are, TBN went trans!

/ What the heck happened?! #6  
Sometimes change is not good.......This new setup seem very awkward to navigate.... And I can not close/block out forums I have no interest in as I could in old setup... Oh well......

Dale

/ What the heck happened?! #7  
I'd hate to have retutned to the forum just after the update without knowing that it was coming.

/ What the heck happened?! #9  
Sometimes change is not good.......This new setup seem very awkward to navigate.... And I can not close/block out forums I have no interest in as I could in old setup... Oh well......

Dale
Yes you can.
Go to the forum you want to watch.
Towards the top-right you'll see a Watch button.
Click that on every forum you want to Watch.
Now at the top of pages, you'll see
Today's Posts, New Posts, Find Threads with a down arrow, and Watched with a down arrow.
Click the Arrow next to Watched and you'll get a choice of Watched Threads or Watched Forums.
Choose Watched Forums and you'll only see the forums you have selected to Watch.

Hope that helps.

/ What the heck happened?! #10  
Yes you can.
Go to the forum you want to watch.
Towards the top-right you'll see a Watch button.
Click that on every forum you want to Watch.
Now at the top of pages, you'll see
Today's Posts, New Posts, Find Threads with a down arrow, and Watched with a down arrow.
Click the Arrow next to Watched and you'll get a choice of Watched Threads or Watched Forums.
Choose Watched Forums and you'll only see the forums you have selected to Watch.

Hope that helps.
You're no longer brought to the last viewed page of the thread, though... you have to click the last page number and work backwards. I hope that feature returns.