What to do with Bad Gas?

/ What to do with Bad Gas?
Thanks for the replies and suggestions. I was thinking about it last night and the fire department idea did occur to me, I think I'll give them a call this afternoon. I'll post what I find out.

Thanks again
Mark

/ What to do with Bad Gas?
Strike a match? the smell will go away soon!!!!!:laughing:

You know, I had forgotten how much fun it is to siphon fuel fom a vehicle. Of course, being the old school guy I am, I just used a 1/2" siphon hose and good old lung power:licking:. Glad I quit smoking a few years back, talk about dragon breath :laughing:
I'm surprised that I got a kiss goodnight last night.

Mark

/ What to do with Bad Gas? #13  
Another possibility, is someone burning used motor oil for heat in your area for a shop or something? They may burn it off slowly in the used oil.

/ What to do with Bad Gas? #14  
Use instead of water next time you mix up and apply roundup.

They usually use deisel fuel but this will work if glyphosate is water soluable, i think it is. Around here at our dump/recyle centers for rural garbage/recycle collection, therre is a large metal collection station for just this. If it were me id pour it in there. But you may not have this. I burn trash several times a year so i would put it into empty 5 gallon hydro fluid pails mixed with deisel (so i could get my containers back) and use it to start fires. Oh i am a forester and over seeing logging operations there are always buckets where fluid is added for leaking hoses etc. It a hose blows all the fluid out of something they often times will use 5-10 buckets to fill a resivoir back up!!!

/ What to do with Bad Gas? #16  
Could just go pour it out on a gravel road over an area just big enough that it doesn't puddle. That is if you don't get involved in the enviro hype surrounding its disposal.

Or leave in open containers and let it evaporate over time.