What to do with old gas cylinder

/ What to do with old gas cylinder #31  
Just get them recertified costs $20.00 per tank.

/ What to do with old gas cylinder
Hey, I watch you on YouTube!
Really?! Cool! What videos do you watch?

I wasn't getting notifications for this thread so I didn't realize there was a bunch of chatter on it.

/ What to do with old gas cylinder #33  
Make then into giant wind chimes... Some people love the deep tones of huge chimes in their gardens, and can bring some big bucks (not deer)....

I had a few tops of different sizes I cut to different lengths to make one of these but never got around to it.

We cut the bottoms off and put handles on them to use as crucibles to melt aluminum in. I just drilled two holes in the sides and bend some 1/4" rod to make the handles.

/ What to do with old gas cylinder #34  
Different kind of cylinder, but if you're creative and have the tools and old freon tanks .....

Tanks.jpg

They have a lamp socket inside.

So update on the wind chime - the sound carries... really far. I had a neighbor, and according to Google Maps, his house is 1061' from the wind chime and they were telling me they had troubles sleeping because they can hear it from there. Most people at our barn said they liked the sound... but apparently not everyone does. So, for now, I took the sail off the chain so that it won't chime and I am not sure what I will do with it.

/ What to do with old gas cylinder #37  
they make very good almost indestructible mailbox's

they make very good almost indestructible mailbox's

That's a good idea! Mine got smoked twice in the last 7 years. Once with a pumpkin and once when a neighbor was turning around in my driveway.

/ What to do with old gas cylinder #39  
Really?! Cool! What videos do you watch?

I wasn't getting notifications for this thread so I didn't realize there was a bunch of chatter on it.

I watch most of your videos, farm, welding, tractor related. I enjoy them.

I watch most of your videos, farm, welding, tractor related. I enjoy them.

Awesome! Well I am glad you like them! Thanks for watching them!