What tractor for around $15k has the deepest digging backhoe attachment available???

/ What tractor for around $15k has the deepest digging backhoe attachment available??? #1  

lewisthepilgrim

Tractor
1979 yanmar ym135d
Hey guys I need a tractor that I can purchase a backhoe for that will dig as deep as I can find for around 15k + the price of the backhoe. What do you guys think ???

/ What tractor for around $15k has the deepest digging backhoe attachment available??? #2  
Hey guys I need a tractor that I can purchase a backhoe for that will dig as deep as I can find for around 15k + the price of the backhoe. What do you guys think ???

An old Ford commercial TLB.......IF you can find one that has not been beaten to death.

/ What tractor for around $15k has the deepest digging backhoe attachment available??? #3  
An old Ford commercial TLB.......IF you can find one that has not been beaten to death.

Good suggestion and equally good observation. LOL.

/ What tractor for around $15k has the deepest digging backhoe attachment available??? #4  
How deep do you need to go? Mine and most like it will go 6', but it will be a lot of work if you need to do much area.

/ What tractor for around $15k has the deepest digging backhoe attachment available???
How deep do you need to go? Mine and most like it will go 6', but it will be a lot of work if you need to do much area.

well I have a couple large dry wells I need to dig about 6ft deep 6x12 wide. And I would LOVE to be able to do it all with one machine......buuuuuuut I'm starting to think I might need to rent an excavator for the day :)
Other than those 2 projects, I need a machine to move dirt/grade and post hole dig footings for sonotubes.

Thanks for the heads up about those Fords. I'll keep my eye open. Are those New holland?

/ What tractor for around $15k has the deepest digging backhoe attachment available??? #7  
A full-size backhoe.

/ What tractor for around $15k has the deepest digging backhoe attachment available??? #8  
well I have a couple large dry wells I need to dig about 6ft deep 6x12 wide. And I would LOVE to be able to do it all with one machine......buuuuuuut I'm starting to think I might need to rent an excavator for the day :)

Not long after I got mine, a neighbor wanted a cow buried. I'd never used this thing before and really didn't know what I was doing. I dug a hole about 4'x'4 and about 5' deep. Took me about an hour and I was fighting mucky clay sticking inside the bucket.

The size hole you're talking would probably take me two hours. Somebody with more experience might be able to do it faster.

/ What tractor for around $15k has the deepest digging backhoe attachment available??? #9  
I dug a 6x12 5’ deep hole on my 310 backhoe in 18 minutes and that was being careful to keep nice sidewalls. It would probably take me twice or maybe a little less as long on the M59 IMG_6942.JPG

/ What tractor for around $15k has the deepest digging backhoe attachment available???
Not long after I got mine, a neighbor wanted a cow buried. I'd never used this thing before and really didn't know what I was doing. I dug a hole about 4'x'4 and about 5' deep. Took me about an hour and I was fighting mucky clay sticking inside the bucket.

The size hole you're talking would probably take me two hours. Somebody with more experience might be able to do it faster.

Thats super helpfull info thanks! How deep does your little MT125 backhoe dig???

I dug a 6x12 5’ deep hole on my 310 backhoe in 18 minutes and that was being careful to keep nice sidewalls. It would probably take me twice or maybe a little less as long on the M59 View attachment 664983

as much as a full size machine would be awesome, I would have trouble trailering it around from house to house. Also they don't have 3 point hitches for a Post hole digger which is a deal killer. But that's a nice hole ! :)