Tractor Sizing What tractor to buy?

/ What tractor to buy? #31  
I've got 5 acres that are a bit more woods than grass, and I haven't been able to move out there yet due to the economy-but enough about me. I've been thinking about this awhile myself. So far, I've got a DR mower to keep the weeds and grass at bay. My next step, eventually, I'm thinking Kioti CK20 or something else in the under 25hp size. No loader for now, I can add that later. .

If you buy a loader with the tractor you will get a much better price. There are often "free loader" deals. If you add one later you'll pay full freight which can be $2500-3500.

I had a CK20 to clean up and clear about 5 acres. Awesome little tractor for that type of work. Much more capable than any SCUT. Add a grapple and bush hog and you can clear most anything. A used low hour CK20 with loader can be had for $10-13K. Tremendous value.

/ What tractor to buy? #32  
If you buy a loader with the tractor you will get a much better price. There are often "free loader" deals. If you add one later you'll pay full freight which can be $2500-3500.

I had a CK20 to clean up and clear about 5 acres. Awesome little tractor for that type of work. Much more capable than any SCUT. Add a grapple and bush hog and you can clear most anything. A used low hour CK20 with loader can be had for $10-13K. Tremendous value.

Thanks, I didn't think about the shipping. I'll have to see what's available in the used market when I go shopping.