What type of grease should I use for my Kubota bx 23s?

/ What type of grease should I use for my Kubota bx 23s? #1  
Tractor
Kubota BX 23 S
Hey guys, I recently purchased a kubota bx 23s, and used the backhoe for a short while today. It squeaked alot!!! So I went to tractor supply and bought the traveller brand lithium multi purpose grease. Is this okay to use on my backhoe? I'm hoping for a speedy reply because I'm planning to give it some grease in the morning, and finish the job. Any know if I bought the right one??? Thanks alot!!!

/ What type of grease should I use for my Kubota bx 23s? #2  
Hey guys, I recently purchased a kubota bx 23s, and used the backhoe for a short while today. It squeaked alot!!! So I went to tractor supply and bought the traveller brand lithium multi purpose grease. Is this okay to use on my backhoe? I'm hoping for a speedy reply because I'm planning to give it some grease in the morning, and finish the job. Any know if I bought the right one??? Thanks alot!!!
Should be fine. I think the yucky black looking kind with moly is better for metal on metal. But it probably doesn't matter that much.

/ What type of grease should I use for my Kubota bx 23s? #3  
I use Amsoil Molly on both the hoe and FEL. My Kubota dealer carries the product.

/ What type of grease should I use for my Kubota bx 23s? #4  
Any grease applied regularly is better than a premium grease applied irregularly.

/ What type of grease should I use for my Kubota bx 23s? #5  
My New Holland industrial backhoe called for EP Lithium so I bought a new gun and fitted it with such. I couldn't run it long at all before it would start squeaking again so I went back to my old Moly grease I have used for years. Lasted about twice as long but messy and not as long lasting as I would like. Ordered a case of Amalie Pro Tac+ with 5% Moly Grease last November and have only greased the machine twice. Haven't heard a squeak since.

/ What type of grease should I use for my Kubota bx 23s? #6  
I use the nasty black, black, black moly stuff. Its surprising how far and wide grease will spread when you can easily see it. This is the TAR BABY talking to you all.

/ What type of grease should I use for my Kubota bx 23s? #7  
Should be fine. I think the yucky black looking kind with moly is better for metal on metal. But it probably doesn't matter that much.
I use mystik red or Lucas red because they are hi temp. That way I can use in anything and not worry. Never had fel or hoe squeak. I have seen the backhoes at work squeak but it was from lack of lube, not type.

/ What type of grease should I use for my Kubota bx 23s? #8  
Moly fortified grease is what I found works best in all my auto and industrial applications (mowers, tractor pins U-joints ect)
I started with Kendal Super Blue years ago and found frequent greasing was required to keep loader pins happy.
I discovered Moly grease 30 years ago and found noticeable improvements in most every application with no negative issues.
I have been using Tractor Supply grease for quite a few years due to availability & price.
Moly is your Friend!
90cummins