What will Bolt-On Bucket Edge Cost?

/ What will Bolt-On Bucket Edge Cost? #1  

Jim Miller

Bronze Member
Tractor
2019 Kubota M62 TLB, Bobcat T 650 Trac Steer
I've got a L39 with a LT 1000 FEL and I don't have a bolt-on edge on my 72" bucket. I checked my bucket last night and the bottom edge with the mounting bolt holes is not bent and doesn't have any big chunks out of it - YET. I want to put a cutting edge or wear-bar on the bucket "before" I mess it up.

I found a 72" bolt-on bar on Coleman Equipment web page for $281 and $10.77 for the bolt kit. That doesn't include shipping (approx 132lbs). Other than ordering from the Kubota dealer, who are some other folks that you guys recommend I check out and is the $280 to $300 the going price for a bolt-on edge?

As always, I value your opinion and appreciate your responses!

/ What will Bolt-On Bucket Edge Cost? #2  
All I can tell you is I paid 200 dollars for a 72" weld-on cutting edge from my local Kubota dealer.I would think that a bolt-on would be more.It would also depend on the dimensions of the steel,mine is 4" wide and 5/8" thick.

/ What will Bolt-On Bucket Edge Cost? #3  
I've got a L39 with a LT 1000 FEL and I don't have a bolt-on edge on my 72" bucket. I checked my bucket last night and the bottom edge with the mounting bolt holes is not bent and doesn't have any big chunks out of it - YET. I want to put a cutting edge or wear-bar on the bucket "before" I mess it up.

I found a 72" bolt-on bar on Coleman Equipment web page for $281 and $10.77 for the bolt kit. That doesn't include shipping (approx 132lbs). Other than ordering from the Kubota dealer, who are some other folks that you guys recommend I check out and is the $280 to $300 the going price for a bolt-on edge?

As always, I value your opinion and appreciate your responses!

I buy my maintenance parts - filters, fluids, etc. from Coleman. Their prices are very good on those items, and they are quick to deliver. Significantly cheaper with shipping than any of the local dealers. Also helpful when you call with questions.

/ What will Bolt-On Bucket Edge Cost? #4  
Kubota bolt on cutting edge for the L39 is a TL1749 priced at $227.00