What will they think up next!

/ What will they think up next! #1  

deepNdirt

Veteran Member
Tractor
yanmar YM-1700
I recieved a sales Flyer yesterday advertising a new design of lawn tractor, actually it's a Hybrid APV, If it will hold up it could certainly save space by eliminating multiple machines in the garage, who's the first to get one:D

Attachments

• 855722004009.jpg
    855722004009.jpg
    309.2 KB · Views: 228
  • 855722004009_02718983.jpg
    855722004009_02718983.jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 210
   / What will they think up next! #2  
Needs a dump body.

/ What will they think up next!
   / What will they think up next! #5  
What are they selling for??? Anybody know??

/ What will they think up next! #7  
It is definitely interesting. I like the genset and electric drive combo. I have my Kubota tractor and my Cub Cadet lawn tractor, so I'm trying to think how I can get some of these "features" into my current stable without having to buy another "tractor". One more and I am sure I'll be classified insane by my wife. Maybe I'll mount my little generator into my carryall, or make a module I can add on to my lawn tractor that includes a generator and cargo box.... DANG IT, they are just too neat. Just the kind of thing I like to buy that ends up being a piece of junk after 1 year of use. Even if I had the money I'd be hesitant. Every time I get the new latest thing like that it ends up being a dud in some way.

/ What will they think up next! #8  
Here is a forum offering more food for thought. One of the members works for the USA company which manufactures the plastic panels. It sounds as if they are very busy. Raven 46-in Hybrid Riding Lawn Mower/ATV/Genny - Page 1 - AR15.COM

I've wanted a riding mower for a long time. However, my property is too rough for the average rider. The suspension of the Raven, the versatility, and the price, are tugging at my impulses.

/ What will they think up next! #9  
Like I said in the other thread...the biggest issue I see with the concept (mower/UTV) is the single seat...

/ What will they think up next!
Like I said in the other thread...the biggest issue I see with the concept (mower/UTV) is the single seat...

I can see your point, but I see it more as an ATV with a steering wheel, ATV/
mower, actually I think would been better if had handlebars.