Comparison WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

/ WHAT WOULD YOU DO? #11  
Load the rear tires with fluid. Then also use ballast on the rear as this takes the load off of the front axle.

/ WHAT WOULD YOU DO? #12  
Have you sat on all three tractors yet? Each one has a different feel, one of them may just feel like it fits you better. If you're thinking of getting the MX5100 in HST the forward/ reverse pedal is a little different than the others. some like it a lot, some don't. Try the loader out. Does the lever feel like it's where you would want it? Finally talk to some of the people that work at the dealership. Do they seam friendly and willing to offer advise? Do you feel like they are there to help you down the road? Maybe ask them some of the questions you ask us as a way to feel them out. A good dealer is a valuable asset.

/ WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
IF I WERE TO WANT A GRAPPLE ON THE FONT OF THE FRONT END LOADER HOW MANY VALVES WOULD I NEED TO MAKE SURE I COULD ADD IT LATER?

THANKS

/ WHAT WOULD YOU DO? #14  
You will need a minimum of 3 hydraulic valves or 6 functions. Valve configuration with vary with manufacturer.

/ WHAT WOULD YOU DO? #15  
Filling the tires and ballast is going to be a little different from one model to the next. My L5030 is fairly light compared to a MX/M and probably shorter, so I have filled tires in addition to ballast on the 3-point. We don't put anything on the 3-point MF375. We have fluid in the tires of our M8540 and it will handle quite a bit of weight in the bucket, but feels much more stable with something on the 3-point.

I may be overly cautious, but I put fluid or wheel weights in/on any tractor with a FEL and most often ballast on the back.

/ WHAT WOULD YOU DO? #16  
Yes, sit on all of the models you have figered on getting, test drive'em when you can. They will all feel different but some will be feel better as far as control locations ans such. How they treat you when you are getting price quotes, comparing brands and models should come into play.

Financing is consideration, if you are to finance. For me deere had the best deal with 0% and no down and same day delivery.:D

Service is a plus. Ask customers of the different dealers how the service is, warranty or not.

Brand has little to do with it, the best brand is the one that suits your needs and applications that matter.... a few dealers think there tractors are the best for everything you need to do, part of the reason I chose the brand I did:D

Work it in the deal to get the rears filled with ballast for handling bales, it will be well worth it.