What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make.

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #1  

RKrodle

Tractor
Mahindra 4530, 1955 Farmall 100
What would you like to see in a tractor, maybe your version of the idea tractor. Here's what I would like to see and believe there is at least a small market for. I want the tractor manufacturers to go back to making tractors like the old row crop tractors of the 40's and 50's. Something like the old JD A's, B's, H's, Farmall A's, Cub's, AC B's and even the old G. These were great old tractors and were set up for farming, of course I would like to see updated engines, hyd's and PTO's. There just not anything out there to choose from for the small farmer in row crop tractors, at least that I know of. Well there is a company that makes a knock off of the AC G. I would also like to see the implements made to go with them like the old cultivators and planters that mounted on the tractor. My Brother has a couple of Farmall A's, one with cultivators and one with planters and they are great for large garden and small farming operations. What about y'all, what would you like. Heck it's almost Christmas, we can all dream.

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #2  
I'd like to see them make an over 100 pto unit that was free.....

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #3  
I'd like to see them come out with water separators for the fuel and transmission & hydraulic system oil.

Fuel filter would be easy enough if they had a larger sight-glass bowl with a drain on the bottom of it. Water separator for the oil would be somewhat more difficult.

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #4  
I'd like a cab-forward CUT tractor. Almost like large tire, 4wd skidsteer with a PTO and 3pth.

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #5  
I would like them to make small actuated, tractors like they build in Europe that you can swing the seat around and face the rear and use the 3 point in front of you. Ed

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make.
How about the Fendt tractors, not really small but have front AND rear 3pt, PTO, and hyd remotes.
Welcome to - AGCO GmbH

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #7  
I would like them to make small actuated, tractors like they build in Europe that you can swing the seat around and face the rear and use the 3 point in front of you. Ed

You mean like the world's first bi-directional tractor made in Canada by Versatile from 1977 on and presently being made by New Holland who bought out Versatile?

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #8  
I'd like to see a few more Toolcat-style choices, with high flow hydraulics especially in a more traditional tractor-like setup for ground clearance. Also a cab system that allowed for those who also go into the woods - eg easy add-on window protection or option to swap out glass for metal screens. Toolboxes, chain and chainsaw carriers that are designed for the tractor and not ad-hoc do it yourself.

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #9  
I would like to see bobcat and power king start making tractors again. Preferably here in the U.S. Or at least assembled here with the best of imported parts.

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #10  
A light duty clip on brush cage for getting my NH 4.75 into my 22 acres of trees. The light brush and limbs absolutely mess up the mirrors and paint job etc.