What year Ford

/ What year Ford #31  
Thanks for the help guys thats exactly what I kept running into as to what model. Is Chris correct in the location of the serial numbers that would be the biggest issue for me if any parts would be needed and availibility in WV.

Carey

/ What year Ford #32  
Man, I do not even know my own tractor. As for parts look up N-Complete. The are one of if not the leader on all Ford parts.

Now on to the Funk Conversion. Seems like you have something special there. I have see a few with Flat Head Ford V8's in them but never one with a 6 cylinder.

Chris

/ What year Ford #33  
That was a shocker for me also when I stopped by to visit my uncle and look at the condition of it. I didn't think they made a 6cyl. that early. I need to be honest. I looked at the sides of the block knowing it was a flat head for two more plugs myself and believe it was Huuuh :rolleyes: Thanks for N-complete.

Carey

/ What year Ford #34  
Thanks for the help guys thats exactly what I kept running into as to what model. Is Chris correct in the location of the serial numbers that would be the biggest issue for me if any parts would be needed and availibility in WV.

Carey

The only serial number on an 'N' series was stamped into the engine block. As the conversion to a six cylinder happened after the tractor left the factory, your uncle's tractor won't have a valid serial number anywhere.

/ What year Ford #35  
Thanks Rick. It was late in the afternoon with not much light in the barn. I guess that would be a good reason why I couldn't find a trace of one. plus forgot to bring a flashlight :rolleyes: being there was one of those things I didn't want to do. He was going to nursing home later on that week. I assured him it was headed back to my grandfathers place were I would take care of it. Tried to make the best of it and told him to look at the bright side atleast there alot of available Girls around. I got a big smile out of that one.;)

Carey