What YouTube channels do you enjoy and subscribe to

/ What YouTube channels do you enjoy and subscribe to #31  
lot of good ideas here, great thread.
if you like boats, and like to daydream...
check out HAULOVER / ON THE FLY - YouTube (zip zap)
I used to take my own boat out this inlet at Haulover Beach and have very fond memories, but if wind was running against current,
would scare me to death, even with a 25 ton boat. Several times I just turned around, panic the wife and do a lot less boating...

there is no licensing or training required to operate a boat under a certain fairly large size. And boy it shows...
what is also remarkable are the number of center consoles out there now with four or more outboards.

mostly I like how to videos, History Channel, things I can learn from

/ What YouTube channels do you enjoy and subscribe to #32  
Need YouTube to go somewhere between National Geographic, which is what it is relative to treating nudity, and Twitter, which goes too far in showing sex.

It's just plain dishonest to be like they are.

Ralph

/ What YouTube channels do you enjoy and subscribe to #33  
Watched quite a few on batwing mowers last night. None where all that great, but it is fun seeing them in action!!!

/ What YouTube channels do you enjoy and subscribe to #34  
   / What YouTube channels do you enjoy and subscribe to #35  
Watched quite a few on batwing mowers last night. None where all that great, but it is fun seeing them in action!!!

We have to call ours a ‘flex-wing’. Woods sent us a ‘cease and desist’ on the term bat-wing, as they have a trademark.

So, you might want to search ‘flex wing’ as well.

/ What YouTube channels do you enjoy and subscribe to #36  
BLUE COLLAR LOGIC.

I must explore this guy some more. Very interesting COVID stuff too.

/ What YouTube channels do you enjoy and subscribe to #38  
I have watched a lot of his videos. I really appreciate his fast pace. I don't need to see some fancy intro every time I watch it.

BUT, at the end of the day, I am often still left wondering what product is actually best.

It's all the more confusing, that one item might be great from a manufacturer and another item junk.