Mowing What's a 72" mmm mower worth like new I have to sell ?

/ What's a 72" mmm mower worth like new I have to sell ?
I am thinking $1500 for mmm with tractor arms

/ What's a 72" mmm mower worth like new I have to sell ? #12  
is anybody still looking I cleaned storage building up and have 3 72" decks and a 60" that's for parts or rebuild also have a lift kit , 3 point arms style off a 4600 and a hydro lift off a 4400 would part out 60 and 1 of the 72s if you need a gearbox send me an email waycoolmarine@aol.com im in northern il.

/ What's a 72" mmm mower worth like new I have to sell ? #13  
I have a JD GM1072R finishing mower that came with the used equipment tractor package that I picked up and new that was $3510.89 here in NY in 2009. It as hardly used so I'm going to try to get $3 grand. I haven't put it on the market yet, I'll let you know how I do...

$1500

/ What's a 72" mmm mower worth like new I have to sell ? #15  
Talk about a Hijack...

/ What's a 72" mmm mower worth like new I have to sell ? #16  
is anybody still looking I cleaned storage building up and have 3 72" decks and a 60" that's for parts or rebuild also have a lift kit , 3 point arms style off a 4600 and a hydro lift off a 4400 would part out 60 and 1 of the 72s if you need a gearbox send me an email waycoolmarine@aol.com im in northern il.

Where at in northern il. ?

/ What's a 72" mmm mower worth like new I have to sell ? #17  
mchenry il . 60051 north of chicago east of Rockford south of milwakee

Guys why don't you start your own thread for selling your mower decks I started this thread so I could sell my mower deck not yours.

/ What's a 72" mmm mower worth like new I have to sell ? #19  
I'm looking for a 72" MMM for my JD 2520. If any of these will fit mine, PM me please. I'm in WI.

I am not sure if it would fit yours I will ask my local dealer.