Whats Best About TractorbyNet?

/ Whats Best About TractorbyNet? #21  
Hector,
There is a lot of good things to be said about a family working together in a garden. Do not let this world of mechanization, (using a tractor and equipment, even as much fun as it is) keep your family from working together.
Yes, this site is a blessing but sometimes I may spend too much time on this site when I should be doing something else.

/ Whats Best About TractorbyNet?
Looks like it's been about 4 months since anyone has posted to this thread, but I'd like to add a newcomer's voice.

I can't improve on the compliments paid by those who have "already said it" here, but I want to most enthusiastically 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th them all!

Special thanks to Muhammed! You have created/run an exceptional site!

...and much appreciation to all! (even Burrhead, for providing "emphasis" by his contrasting example :)

Larry

/ Whats Best About TractorbyNet?
whoops... sorry about the double-post!

The 2nd one was the intended version ( with a few more words to Muhammed).

Larry

/ Whats Best About TractorbyNet? #24  
No problem - I obliterated the first one... and thanks for the kind words, and welcome to the forum!

Have you registered yet? If not, you can for free at http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/newuser.pl... or if you have, you should login before you post. If you register, you'll get even more features to use that will make viewing the forum easier.

msig.gif