What's happening with LS

/ What's happening with LS #21  
Glad your enjoying your tractor. It's one tough little machine, I was inpressed with the fuel ecomony and power they have. In the Farmtrac line, I sold quite a few of the earlier models of that size, knowing the differences, ( 270, and a few 320's, the 3030 was closer to yours.) They were a lot of tractor for the money. LS looks like they will continue that unit with a few changes. I'm hoping the dealer network will take off, (which looks like it will.) I am pleased with a the past sales I have made here in New York, and hope to continue to do so.It's a great feeling to put someone onto a new tractor and seeing the expression for the first time from people. Most people will never experience that feeling, as a dealer, but I sure feel like one of the lucky ones! LS - full speed ahead.

trac

/ What's happening with LS
Well they finally have a web site up, lstractorusa.com.

/ What's happening with LS #24  
Stoped by the LS tent at Empire Farm Days show today. Was not to impressed to say the least. The tractors are fine, the company's business plan seems rather strange. After reaching into their back pocket to get the special "show prices" they wanted more for the tractor than Montana was for the tractor with a Montana Loader installed (5740, I forget the LS number, 5030 I believe). I have a simple rule I try to live by, I don't do business with an outfit that thinks I'm just a wallet. I don't see how they will build any type of market share, charging more for the same machine. Of cource they (LS company folks) all semed to be ex Farmtrac folks, so know doubt they know what they are doing.

/ What's happening with LS #25  
I understand you were quoted a price for a brand new 2009 tractor fresh from LS Tractor. Not a left over 08, 07 , and oh yes 06 price. The show price is not a firm price, nor a dealer price. Don't be to quick to pass judgement. Some of the Farmtrac people were some of the best people in this business. The territory rep in N.Y. was the best and that is why he represents L.S. Tractor now!

/ What's happening with LS #26  
Bought a new 5030c still waiting for it to be shipped from N.C. Coming with loader. Hope it gets here soon I got alot to do before snow flies.:D Rocky

/ What's happening with LS #27  
Any idea how much the J2020 is ? Looks to only be 1500lbs. On the light weight side. Must be a sub compact tractor like the Simplicity Legacy Series.

Steve (with a Steiner)

/ What's happening with LS #28  
So does anyone know what is happening?

Just looking to an update on LS as was asked 16 months ago. Are LS dealerships sprouting up at old FT lots? how many dealers are there in the US? the LS homepage still only list one dealer with 200 miles of me.

/ What's happening with LS #29  
   / What's happening with LS #30  
My neighbor sold Farm trac, Then he started selling Branson, and Mcormick and about 2 weeks ago he got some LS in. He has 3 different colored tractors that are the same.

Bay Implement is selling some Montana Limited tractors and has LS to.