What's in your tractor toolbox?

/ What's in your tractor toolbox? #11  
Lynch pins, cotter pins, wire, spare 3-point pins, fuses, snow blower sheer bolts and proper tools to replace them, shovel hangs permanently at rear, small axe, some chain (not in box).

Even once needed a 3-point turnbuckle as that 'rattled' itself free. (now safety wire them)
Also carry a tool to 'unclog' the snow blower chute from heavy wet snows.

(I hate walking home for parts)

/ What's in your tractor toolbox? #12  
Large hammer,large chanel-locs,screw drivers,chain,shackles(large&small) assorted lynch pins and extra shear bolts for our small brush-hog.Large hog has a slip clutch.I have a 12V compressor I purchased for emergency's in the field but it stays in the garage:saved me a couple times.

/ What's in your tractor toolbox? #13  
What's in your tractor toolbox? All I've got is an adjustable wrench to loosen the toplink nut, a large pair of pliers, extra click pins, some CAT 1/CAT II adaptors and a pair of leather gloves. You?

Oops--forgot the rag to wipe hydraulic ends.
Similar stuff. (2) large crescent wrenches, channel lock pliers, leatherman super tool, bale wire, zip ties, fuses, semi disposable rubber gloves, shop towels, pins etc.
The real reason I'm posting on this topic is to ask about cleaning up after disconnecting hydraulics.... I currently wipe down both ends with shop towels. I saw a much larger farm tractor recently that had an oil capturing device that drained into a small waste reservoir. Anyone see something like this available as after market?

/ What's in your tractor toolbox? #14  
A small set of flat wrenches, crescent wrench, pipe wrench, screwdriver, hammer. Add in some wire and bolts and mower blades for repairs out in the field. Hose clamps, lynch pins, sheer bolts for the rough cut mower. Off for mosquitos and a neck warmer for those road trips on cooler evenings. A small tape measure. Spare key.

/ What's in your tractor toolbox? #15  
Lynch pins, cotter pins, 3 point pins, screwdrivers (phillips and flat), hammer, pliers, plastic ties, wire, tire plug kit, rags, a few adjustable wrenches, and a paint brush. I usually don't have what I need. The paint brush I use to clean the radiator when brush hogging. I need to get a longer stiffer brush and need to work on a pre screen for the radiator.

/ What's in your tractor toolbox?
Similar stuff. (2) large crescent wrenches, channel lock pliers, leatherman super tool, bale wire, zip ties, fuses, semi disposable rubber gloves, shop towels, pins etc.
The real reason I'm posting on this topic is to ask about cleaning up after disconnecting hydraulics.... I currently wipe down both ends with shop towels. I saw a much larger farm tractor recently that had an oil capturing device that drained into a small waste reservoir. Anyone see something like this available as after market?

Nothing commercial but if you have a 10 ounce plastic juice bottle, you can get two hose ends into certain ones and it's light enough to not fall off. Nothing for a tractor end other than a kitchen paper towel. It works for me.

/ What's in your tractor toolbox? #17  
Ballpein hammer, channel lock pliers, flat and philip's screwdrivers, shear pins and wrenches, rod for depressurizing hydraulic couplers, gloves and rag

/ What's in your tractor toolbox?
Think I'm going to add channel lock pliers and a small hammer. A hammer solves so many problems.

/ What's in your tractor toolbox? #19  
I am always using tools in different places- where I need them. The tools that ride with my tractor tend to be the leftovers that I don't really need for anything. The ones I need are where I last worked on something. If I go there- they'll fall into my hand!

/ What's in your tractor toolbox? #20  
I should add that besides the tools and equipment in my toolbox, I have a 24" HF pry bar bungeed inside the hollow FEL torque tube. It's too long for the tool box but very handy at helping to dislodge stuck parts or debris from mowers and rakes etc. I figure it will be useful to beat off zombies too.