What's My Tractor Worth?

/ What's My Tractor Worth? #1  

Cahaba Valley Farm

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ford 3000
Sand Hills Global, the parent company of Tractor House and Auction Time has finally solved an age old problem that has effected all of us that own equipment. Determining what our equipment is worth with data to back it up. Previously, the only people that had access to this information was dealers that had paid subscriptions to Iron Solutions but of course that was very expensive and not cost effective for the retail customer. So Sand Hills Global stepped in and developed what everyone in this market has been asking for since the beginning of time, a blue book for equipment. Watch the video to learn how it works.

Last edited:
   / What's My Tractor Worth? #2  
Great find Cowboy (y)
This will help a lot of people

/ What's My Tractor Worth? #3  
I swear by Sand Hills nice and very informative folks. They just don't list tractors either, Even list planes and boats.

/ What's My Tractor Worth? #4  
I tried to use it on my TC30 and it won't recognize the serial number from the data plate that the manual says is the serial number. I guess they still have some bugs to work out.

/ What's My Tractor Worth? #7  
Auction results have been searchable for a while.

There are many more sales of cars on which to base car values, and yet I've seen some pretty substantial valuation differences among NADA, Kelley Blue Book, etc.

just saying.

/ What's My Tractor Worth? #8  
Better than a stick in the eye, but this is also only using values in their auctions.