WHATS MY TRACTOR WORTH?

/ WHATS MY TRACTOR WORTH? #11  
Well, where I live, if I was going to figure out how much my tractor was worth, I would first have to see how much diesel was in the tank, at $3 or more a gal. it could have an effect on the over all worth.

/ WHATS MY TRACTOR WORTH? #12  
frank_f15 said:
SHE would never leave as it don't get any better than me:D :) :cool: :rolleyes:

You got me laughing on that one Frank. What's that song "Oh Lord is is so hard to be humble"?

Your doing a good thing. Being in business the banks make my wife and me do evaluations every year.

murph

/ WHATS MY TRACTOR WORTH? #13  
thcri said:
You got me laughing on that one Frank. What's that song "Oh Lord is is so hard to be humble"?

Your doing a good thing. Being in business the banks make my wife and me do evaluations every year.

murph

Afternoon Murph,
Well said !!! ;) :)

Frank, did you ever think she may be wanting to buy you a bigger tractor ??? And is trying to get an idea on trade-in value ? ;)

/ WHATS MY TRACTOR WORTH? #14  
thcri said:

murph

WHEN YOU'RE PERFECT IN EVERYWAY!!

/ WHATS MY TRACTOR WORTH? #15  
WayneB said:
WHEN YOU'RE PERFECT IN EVERYWAY!!

You mean like me?????:D

Oh yeah, that other song "Put another log on the fire, come and tell me why your leaving me"

Now you guys got me singing both of them and I can't get them out of my head.

Please go back to the original topic

/ WHATS MY TRACTOR WORTH? #16  
RollingsFarms said:
would you mind looking to see what a 1978 JD 950 2WD in good(or the next term down from 'immaculate'). does it just give trade-in value or what?

According to the 2007 edition blue book on tractors that I have, average trade for a 1978 JD 950 would be-$1320.00. If in excellent shape, it goes up to $2180.00. Used avg. retail-$3070.00. and if it is in premium condition-$3620.00.

List on that tractor shows $5438.00 when new.

/ WHATS MY TRACTOR WORTH? #17  
James,

Since you've got the book how about my unit? I'm lusting over a Kubota B3030:eek:

2002 New Holland TC18 4WD HST tranny w/ 7106 Loader & 60" 914A MMM
Loaded (Rimguard) R4 tires
680 hours - garage kept. I'd rate it an 8 out of 10 for condition

"Extras"
Unloaded turf tires
Toothbar
(1) Rear remote
Old 48" 3PT snowblower (if upgrade, I'm getting a front blower).

"Replacement cost" would be
$14,900 for the tractor, loader & mmm
Extra wheels / tires are worth $1,000+
Toothbar $250
Rear Remote $500
Snowblower $1,200
Total $17,850

What can I expect for trade? private sale?

/ WHATS MY TRACTOR WORTH? #18  
Whew...I was waiting for a follow up on your post Frank before adding my nickles worth :)

Mrs. and I did what you and your wife doing now and you'll be surprise what your worth,but the sour news is you'll or me shall never see a dime of that to spend ;)....Frank w/not tractor like saying NY will never have snowy winter. :)

/ WHATS MY TRACTOR WORTH? #19  
hazmat said:
James,

Since you've got the book how about my unit? I'm lusting over a Kubota B3030:eek:

2002 New Holland TC18 4WD HST tranny w/ 7106 Loader & 60" 914A MMM
Loaded (Rimguard) R4 tires
680 hours - garage kept. I'd rate it an 8 out of 10 for condition

"Extras"
Unloaded turf tires
Toothbar
(1) Rear remote
Old 48" 3PT snowblower (if upgrade, I'm getting a front blower).

"Replacement cost" would be
$14,900 for the tractor, loader & mmm
Extra wheels / tires are worth $1,000+
Toothbar $250
Rear Remote $500
Snowblower $1,200
Total $17,850

What can I expect for trade? private sale?

Just the tractor is listed in the book, so you'll have to decide on the loader and extra's what you would take for them. The tractor list price new was-$11,365. Avg trade-$5,3440.00, premium trade-$6250.00. AVG retail-$7,730.00. High retail-$8410.00.