Comparison What's the Best of these three tractors in aus ?

/ What's the Best of these three tractors in aus ? #1  
Tractor
None
Hi all, so I'm in the market for a small subcompact. Now I've narrowed my search down to these 3,

So I'm planning to have a loader mid mount mower and backhoe fitted to all 3, seeing as with renovations I'll need to be digging and moving stuff around fairly often. So my thinking is

Kioti cs2610 pro:

The cheapest of the 3
Seems to have very good reliability
Largest engine and highest hydraulic flow (I think)
The front opening bonnet with 60 degrees seems really really nice
Well built
Near Flat operation station
Have a large dealer close by
Cons:
Non adjustable steering wheel
Slightly uncomfortable seat
No armrests
The loader joystick is on the far right, so very far away
Has a lower lift cap than the Massey
Olderish model, since it's 10 not 20 series
Plastic hood

Apperantly the hydraulics are less smooth

Massey gc1725m pros:
Nice looking
Second most HP
Highest lift capacity
Owned a gc2400 and was amazing
The loader joystick is on the right very close
Armrests
Moveable steering wheel
flat operators station
High hydraulic flow
Second cheapest
Owned by agco
Metal hood

Cons:
Built in India, which from what I've heard is a downgrade compared to the japanese manufacturing vehicles

Very uncomfortable seat with the backhoe version

From what I've heard it's mainly plastic, but unsure if true

Kubota bx23s pros

Seemingly reliable
All metal hood
It's a Kubota
Nicest operator station
Joystick close by
Reinforced frame
Very good parts reliability
Alot more info on them in general
Comfortable seat
Tilt steering wheel
More smooth hydraulics

Cons:
Apperantly bad issues with sensors and wiring which is concerning

Byfar the most expensive. Kioti Is 36000aud vs Kubotas 42000

Lowest hydraulic flow

Lowest lifting capacity

Lowest HP

Lightest

Dealer is very far away (20 mins for kioti, 40 for Massey, 1.5 hours for Kubota)

Back opening bonnet

Physically looks smaller than others

/ What's the Best of these three tractors in aus ? #2  
Hi all, so I'm in the market for a small subcompact. Now I've narrowed my search down to these 3,

So I'm planning to have a loader mid mount mower and backhoe fitted to all 3, seeing as with renovations I'll need to be digging and moving stuff around fairly often. So my thinking is

Kioti cs2610 pro:

The cheapest of the 3
Seems to have very good reliability
Largest engine and highest hydraulic flow (I think)
The front opening bonnet with 60 degrees seems really really nice
Well built
Near Flat operation station
Cons:
Non adjustable steering wheel
Slightly uncomfortable seat
No armrests
The loader joystick is on the far right, so very far away
Has a lower lift cap than the Massey
Olderish model, since it's 10 not 20 series
Plastic hood

Apperantly the hydraulics are less smooth

Massey gc1725m pros:
Nice looking
Second most HP
Highest lift capacity
Owned a gc2400 and was amazing
The loader joystick is on the right very close
Armrests
Moveable steering wheel
flat operators station
High hydraulic flow
Second cheapest
Owned by agco
Metal hood

Cons:
Built in India, which from what I've heard is a downgrade compared to the japanese manufacturing vehicles

Very uncomfortable seat with the backhoe version

From what I've heard it's mainly plastic, but unsure if true

Kubota bx23s pros

Seemingly reliable
All metal hood
It's a Kubota
Nicest operator station
Joystick close by
Reinforced frame
Very good parts reliability
Alot more info on them in general
Comfortable seat
Tilt steering wheel
More smooth hydraulics

Cons:
Apperantly bad issues with sensors and wiring which is concerning

Byfar the most expensive. Kioti Is 36000aud vs Kubotas 42000

Lowest hydraulic flow

Lowest lifting capacity

Lowest HP

Lightest

Dealer is very far away (20 mins for kioti, 40 for Massey, 1.5 hours for Kubota)

Back opening bonnet

Physically looks smaller than others
Poster, you made a claim in your last thread that the models for Australia were not the same as the U.S but every single model you have listed are North American models. From the looks of this thread I think you just want us to pick your tractor for you.

/ What's the Best of these three tractors in aus ?
T
Poster, you made a claim in your last thread that the models for Australia were not the same as the U.S but every single model you have listed are North American models. From the looks of this thread I think you just want us to pick your tractor for you.

The kioti cs2610 is no longer sold in America, or atleast to my knowledge. The new models are the 2220 and 2520. These are both not sold here, even pfg Australia doesn't have them listed. With the new 20 series having major improvements over the 10 series. And as for the others I'm trying to see if there is any pros or cons I missed. I really don't understand what your problem is mate, I'm not trynna get someone to choose for me. I'd just rather avoid making a 35000~ mistake. So please atleast get basic facts right before claiming I'm wrong. if you Google the 2610 it is still the only model sold, atleast in the state I'm in. So please do your research instead poster. Here's some extra links to aid in your research

/ What's the Best of these three tractors in aus ? #4  
I did not think the Massey was made in India. I thought it was made by Iseki.

But based off of your observations I think you would be happier with the Kubota.

/ What's the Best of these three tractors in aus ?
I did not think the Massey was made in India. I thought it was made by Iseki.

But based off of your observations I think you would be happier with the Kubota.
That's the one I'm considering more tbh, the Kubota also has far better parts availability. The only thing is the price but since I'm inspecting them next week, if they're more comfortable then it'll be worth it

As for the Massey, I thought it was made in Japan but is now in India, so it's under iseki but it's manufactured in India? Or atleast thats what I've been told, but I also found alot of sources saying otherwise

/ What's the Best of these three tractors in aus ? #6  
I am not sure either. But regardless I would think it still would be a reliable tractor. It is more about how it feels to you when you test them. Of course assuming they are of the right size for the jobs you need them to perform.

/ What's the Best of these three tractors in aus ? #7  
Most tractors come with very basic seats. There are a huge amount of aftermarket seats available in every size and with or without armrests. You'd have a hard time spending more than $400 on a different seat. Many are universal mount with 4 bolts.

A lot of tractors never see a dealer after being sold. So how important is dealer proximity? Frankly, it would be more important to me would be if they have a stocked mobile service truck with an experienced mechanic to send out. BTW, ask who pays for hauling if warranty work is needed? That will tell you a lot about how a dealer views customers. Probably ought to put that into the sales contract, too.

It's a tractor. Having more transmission ranges is far better than having more HP. For me, a quiet transmission with multiple ranges could make or break a deal right there.

With the throttle both high and low, try making very, very slow movements with the hydraulics - FEL, 3pt, steering, and HST. Concentrate on just barely making it move in all directions. That will give you an idea of the quality of the hydraulic valves the manufacturer used.

Shut it off..... But leave the FEL bucket and a 3pt implement a few feet up in the air. Not high enough to be dangerous, a few feet will do it. Walk around and talk with the sales guy for half an hour while watching to see if either of them drop noticibly. Brand new high quality hydraulic valves and cylinders won't move much at all under a modest weight in that time span. FEL loader bucket will droop long before a 3pt will. And that holds true even if the FEL bucket is empty and the 3pt has an average implement on it,

Expect that most hydraulics will drift down in a few hours or overnight - even good ones - and especially after they get a few hundred hours on them. But brand new FELs shouldn't move much, and the 3pt should not move at all. There is a knob that controls the rate of 3pt drop, but its position does not impact this stationary test.

A new diesel should start right up so quickly that you may not even hear the starter motor crank.
If you have to crank a new diesel any length of time to start it, walk away from that one.

Does the PTO have an internal over-running clutch? Does it have a fully independent PTO with its own PTO engagement control and separate clutch? Both of those are very nice features to have.

I'm guessing since you mentioned a joystick that you will have a FEL. Is the bucket quick change type? Is the FEL removeable? If so, how much trouble is it to disconnect the hydraulics? Speaking of hydraulics, how much $$ for an additional function on the FEL and remotes on the back?

Oops, I almost forgot to mention ground clearance. And while down there look to see what looks vulnerable. Some subcompacts are particularly low.

Luck, & let us know as questions come up,
rScotty

/ What's the Best of these three tractors in aus ? #8  
Welcome to the TBN forum.

I'm a very hard sell.

I looked at sub-compacts from Massey, New Holland (Ford), Kioti, Kubota, John Deere, and McCormick

My top 3 were Kioti, Kubota, Deere (Massey was close)

I decided on Kubota, and have never looked back, it's been great. The dealer is 1.25 hours away, and they are awesome, great connection for me. BX23S (2018) TLB with rotary mower, auger, canopy, box blade, quick attach, grapple, and some minor custom fabrications - does 95% of what I need done. I would probably make the same decision now. The B3350 might get a second look if I was shopping now.

Happy Tractor Hunting :)

/ What's the Best of these three tractors in aus ? #9  
Shut it off..... But leave the FEL bucket and a 3pt implement a few feet up in the air. Not high enough to be dangerous, a few feet will do it. Walk around and talk with the sales guy for half an hour while watching to see if either of them drop noticibly. Brand new high quality hydraulic valves and cylinders won't move much at all under a modest weight in that time span. FEL loader bucket will droop long before a 3pt will. And that holds true even if the FEL bucket is empty and the 3pt has an average implement on it,

Expect that most hydraulics will drift down in a few hours or overnight - even good ones - and especially after they get a few hundred hours on them. But brand new FELs shouldn't move much, and the 3pt should not move at all. There is a knob that controls the rate of 3pt drop, but its position does not impact this stationary test.
That's good advice.

The B3350 might get a second look if I was shopping now.
I think you mean the LX3310, the B3350 was a complete disaster.

/ What's the Best of these three tractors in aus ? #10  
The kioti cs2610 is no longer sold in America, or atleast to my knowledge.
No, that's incorrect, they are still sold here but they're listed as the CS2510: CS2510 Sub Compact Tractor | Kioti Tractors
And as for the others I'm trying to see if there is any pros or cons I missed.
That's where research and personal observation come in. Between the thousands of threads on this forum, a cell phone and the two legs you have on your body you can find all the answers to that question.
I really don't understand what your problem is mate, I'm not trynna get someone to choose for me.
Yes you are.
I'd just rather avoid making a 35000~ mistake.
Then do your research and stop making excuses about why you can't.
So please atleast get basic facts right before claiming I'm wrong. if you Google the 2610 it is still the only model sold, atleast in the state I'm in. So please do your research instead poster. Here's some extra links to aid in your research
I just have to laugh at this one here 😅