What's this wire for?

/ What's this wire for? #1  

JerkyChew

Tractor
shopping
L3560HSTC Limited Edition. I had the dealer install the light kit and a third function valve (and they installed the radio even though I didn't ask for it). I noticed this little guy sticking out of the plastic above my left rear wheel (My Left if I'm sitting in the seat). What's it for? I know the LE includes some of the wiring for the cigarette lighter/USB port but I thought that was on the right side.

Attachments

• 2023-12-10 12.15.20.jpg
    2023-12-10 12.15.20.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 88
   / What's this wire for?
The rear glass is heated but not the side glass, which was a surprise. I wonder if they installed the wrong side windows or if it was an option I wasn't aware of...

/ What's this wire for? #4  
The quarter glass heater was an option on my L4060 (which I did not get). I do have the heated rear window, and a similar unused plug near the quarter glass window.

/ What's this wire for? #5  
I have something like that on my open station Kubota. It's an un-used hot plug. Tucked up under my right fender. I used it for my rear flood light. It's an un switched hot lead. I had to use a switch for the flood light.

/ What's this wire for?
Thanks! I wonder why there would be a random unswitched lead back there.

/ What's this wire for? #7  
I have the same wire on my L6060HSTC with heated rear & side glass. I asked the dealer what it was for and he didn't know. :unsure:

/ What's this wire for? #8  
All the Grand Ls open or closed station have that wite there. It's under the fender on open station machines. I think even the economy Ls have it under the fender.

If I recall https://powerwerx.com/oemt-power-connector-source-side is ether the plug itself or the mating plug.

You'd think knowing all that I'd remember what it was for, but then you'd be wrong.