What's up with parts availability?

/ What's up with parts availability? #11  
Re: What\'s up with parts availability?

My tractor was delivered within a week of buying it. Idid not have to wait for anything. My tractor is a brand new model. No waiting on it. All the attachments I needed were in stock as well. Couple different loaders, buckets, backhoes, mowers, tillers, different model tractors, all in stock ready to go. Best thing of all though.... no tractors setting in the shop being worked on. 12 years in business and never had a Daedong engine apart for anything major. None of the DK and CK series. Sounds like to me Kioti is doing something right.

/ What's up with parts availability? #12  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Oh yes, "growing pains" is used quite frequently in the Kioti forum. But I believe the Kioti faithful will quickly tell you that Kioti/Daedong have been around for many, many years. So, I don't know if it is really growing pains or something else.... )</font>

You make it sound as if the two propositions are mutually exclusive. I think you know full well that they've been in the North American market for sometime. I also think you realize that their sales have popped in the last few years, maybe sales are even better than they anticipated and it's caught them out a bit. Sounds like a pretty normal event in manufacturing to me. Certainly not worthy of all the negative innuendo you've thrown their way, unless of course it's your sole purpose for posting on this board. A thought that seems increasingly likely to me...... By the way, which model do you own anyway?
Regards, J

/ What's up with parts availability? #13  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( By the way, which model do you own anyway?
Regards, J )</font>
Now now, be kind to him, he bought Cub Cadet who has never had any problems in their company...NOT. Wonder who'll own that company next?

There are several that come here only to get a "spirited" conversation going. Useless.
John

/ What's up with parts availability? #14  

AutoUnion, you know I don't own a Kioti. Maybe once they're all grown up I might buy one. They do make a great product. But I would rather wait until they've matured and are past this "growing pain" stage before I spend a lot of money on a larger tractor from a dealer that very well may not be around in 6 months. There are just to many other good, more established companies to buy a tractor from. Meantime, my Cub Cadet is doing just fine and MTD (love them or hate them), a privately held US company since 1932, will be around for a long time. If Kioti does get through all these so called "growing pains" successfully I may even buy one of the Cub Cadet branded 8000 series Kioti's.

/ What's up with parts availability? #15  

...........and I'm still trying to locate a 54" bucket for my CK20 /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ What's up with parts availability?

Well, I just got a call from my dealer that my grill guard is in. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Cool, maybe things are starting to loosen up. (I hope!) I'll be running right down and picking it up tomorrow. Yee hah! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What's up with parts availability? #17  

Hey guys, Not trying to hurt the feelings of any Kioti Dealers but where in the **** can I buy some aftermarket kioti rings, gaskets, and bearings? I cant afford 600 for a set of rings.
Mark

Kioti 2204
Grasshopper zero-turn
Gravely lawn tractor

/ What's up with parts availability? #18  

I replied to your other post as to where to get parts. But to let you know I bought rings, pistons, bearings sleeves, head-intake-exhaust-valve gaskets, ignition switch, t-stat, grill guards, parts manual and owners manual w/shipping was around $650. and I know I am failing to list several other parts in that order but I can't remenber them all.

/ What's up with parts availability? #19  

Aftermarket or not ...Diesel parts aren't cheap.

KO