Whats wrong with my Land plane build?

/ Whats wrong with my Land plane build? #31  
I think you should have 2"x2" Square tubing sections welded/bolted to the bottom of your runners. The spoil needs a place to go. Below the angles will be smooth and what goes over them should fall in low areas.

/ Whats wrong with my Land plane build? #32  
Had a 36” oak fall in an old pasture early spring. Had removed limbs earlier and needed to work on the main stem yesterday. Grass and weeds now 4’+ tall. Used the LP to lay the grass down breaking most of the weed stems. Few extra paths for the many deer and turkey. Graded some dirt high spots too. Point being if made right not much buildup. Multi purpose tool. Has made many mowed areas smoother simply by driving over. Made for much better and safer walking around the tree to chainsaw on.
IMG_2749.JPG

/ Whats wrong with my Land plane build? #33  
These are just opinions based on my build which works flawlessly. First off, that thing would have cutter blades on it if it were mine. They would protrude at least 1/2" below the sides. In the pics it looks like you have too much front and not enough rear lift adjustment. Material pouring over the blades is not a bad thing as long as it's not too much. You need to get that back blade engaged some before anything else can be observed.
I made my cutting edge height adjustable and put it about 3/4 in lower than the skids

/ Whats wrong with my Land plane build? #34  
I had a 5' Land Pride landplane for years (sold when I blacktopped my 1/4 mile drive). It came setup with the cutting edges ~1/4" below the sole and ran well. The cutting edges were also skewed like the EA pic above so the material would propagate to the left going forward. I'd operate it on the RH side of the lane, both directions, and it maintained a nice crown. Sometimes, Fall leaves would mix with gravel and build up at the front like yours. Your driveway material (and your setup) look very reasonable to me though.... mine was pretty forgiving other than leaves.

As already mentioned, maybe the front blade and upper cross beam are too close and plugging the flow.

/ Whats wrong with my Land plane build? #35  
Had a 36” oak fall in an old pasture early spring. Had removed limbs earlier and needed to work on the main stem yesterday. Grass and weeds now 4’+ tall. Used the LP to lay the grass down breaking most of the weed stems. Few extra paths for the many deer and turkey. Graded some dirt high spots too. Point being if made right not much buildup. Multi purpose tool. Has made many mowed areas smoother simply by driving over. Made for much better and safer walking around the tree to chainsaw on. View attachment 810486
Do you end up using the rippers often?
Also, have you ever needed to adjust the cutting edge depth?
Thanks,
PA