What's your dream tractor?

/ What's your dream tractor? #1  

Johndeere3720

Padawan Tractor Learner, Advertiser
Tractor
Bobcat T62, MT55, E42R, E10, John Deere 4100
Everyone has a dream tractor. This is if you had no limits financially. Mine;

A John Deere 4105 with a 300CX.
This is not limited to one machine either, and construction and agricultural machinery counts. :thumbsup: I will probably have a couple more soon but ever since I sat on that 4105 yesterday I cant stop thinking about it. :p

Attachments

• 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    921.8 KB · Views: 573
  • 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    906.8 KB · Views: 338
   / What's your dream tractor? #2  
Nice Rig Jake!!! I would even go to a 4520 or 4320 for the 400X/CX Loaders. I probably have mine tractor wise, but i would love to get a Skid Steer, maybe a Deere 325?

/ What's your dream tractor?
Nice Rig Jake!!! I would even go to a 4520 or 4320 for the 400X/CX Loaders. I probably have mine tractor wise, but i would love to get a Skid Steer, maybe a Deere 325?

It sure is nice. I like the 4x20s but not the price. I really am motivated now to work and save up for a new tractor and this one is definatly on my mind. I just need to work a LOT. :laughing: I have a few options i guess. :)

/ What's your dream tractor? #4  
I honestly miss my old JD 4020. Had a Farmhand F11 loader with a JD 5020 front end. could stack 4x4 bales 5 high. I really wish I still had that tractor. The next might be something like a 4430. More power and a cab with a/c.

/ What's your dream tractor? #6  
Interesting question. At this time, I have my dream tractor. I just want more "stuff" for it; clamshell bucket, TnT, Chipper, flail mower...

Otherwise, I would not mind having one of the ASV 50-60HP tracked loaders, with a clamshell/4-in-1 buckets, and a rotary mower.

After that, a collection of antiques...
1 - Farmall Cub
2 - Farmall Super-A
3 - JD LA
4 - Allis G

/ What's your dream tractor? #8  
Obviously cant farm a large farm with one machine and not to be greedy and have all new ones...my ideal line-up to upgrade each one of my existing wrecks would be ....

Ford Versatile 976 ...for seeding and tillage
Ford Versatile 946....for seeding and tillage
Case IH 7250 magnum fwa... For scraper, super harrow,light tillage
Ford TW35 superQ fwa...For big square baler, corn planter, fertilizer spreader
MF 3645 fwa...for sprayer
NH 7840 SL DP 2wd turbo....haymaking
NH TM 120 classic (standard tranny) fwa with loader/ case IH mx 120 fwa with loader
Ford 8210 super q 2wd...haymaking
And a beautiful little MF 165 for pottering about the yard
And a mf 35 for the finnishing mower :)

Hobby collection would be ..

County 1474
Ford 7000
doe tripple D
Muir hill 181

any of these would be fine :) but for the big money and have only one....without a doubt !

Last edited:
   / What's your dream tractor? #9  
IH 966...mid 70's

/ What's your dream tractor? #10  
As long as we are dreaming, I'll take one of everything and a shed big enough to park them in. :thumbsup: