What's your lawn mowing height

/ What's your lawn mowing height #21  
Same as my non-lawn mowing height. Just shy of 6'0" ;)

/ What's your lawn mowing height #23  
I mow my 8 acre lawn at around 2 1/2"
Our grass has been growing so thick and so fast the past couple of years mowing once per week is barely enough

Since you are only supposed to take no more than 1/3 off the higher you mow it the longer you wait in between cuttings.

/ What's your lawn mowing height #24  
I mow my pasture grass at max mower height (about 5"), I cant imagine anyone mowing their lawn at that height. It would be like walking thru a jungle. My yard gets 3" cut most of the year which is not really 3" more like 2.5". I raise the height about an 1/2" during dry periods and lower a notch or two during leave shredding time in the fall. Short grass makes the lawn sweep work better. I tend to run the lawn sweep a time or two to pick up most of the leaves to use for my garden but end up just shredding them up with the mower after I get all I need for the garden. The shredded leave disappear into the lawn pretty nicely and they add a bit of fertilizer back to the ground. I think that makes the soil a bit acid so about every couple of years, I add some lime to the yard.

/ What's your lawn mowing height #25  
Cool grasses i.e. fescues prefer 3.5 to 3.75 inches or so I've been told. In the late fall we go to 3 inches to aid in leaf removal