What's your SPI?

/ What's your SPI? #32  
Re: What\'s your SPI?

75 that I can remember, I will have to get a pad and pen and go around to double check though and even then I will probally forget something.

/ What's your SPI? #33  

Trescrows, While I agree that sometimes we have too much junk, I so far have not found the right loving homes for my toys therefore I will keep them happy and safe in my nice warm shop. I even built one of my work benches so that most of the portables would roll right under it . I usually plan 2 weekends of the year for preventive maitneance just to keeps them running in top form. The vehicles keep me plenty busy but I never have to worry about how I'm getting to work on monday after a hard weekend in the mudpits or woods.

/ What's your SPI? #34  

/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif... Let me see...
1997 Chevy k2500 8
1996 Chevy Tahoe 8
1969 Pontiac Firebird 8 (Definitely!)
2000 Kubota B2710 4 (sorta)
1992 JD LX-172 lawn tractor 2
2001 Husky Chainsaw 1
1998 Sears high-wheel trimmer 1
1995 Stihl trimmer 1
197? Briggs & Stratton sprayer 1

Total 34!!

/ What's your SPI? #35  

Here I go, having to think again and remember -
99 Chevy Silverado LT - 8
97 Honda Accord LX - 4
65 Sears Garden Tractor - 1
Agri-Fab Pull Behind Mower - 1
Craftsman Chainsaw - 1
Ryobi Weedwacker - 1 - hey wait a minute /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif I get cheated on that one since my snow blower (for walkways and the deck), tree pruner, yard vacuum, leaf blower, string trimmer, tiller, and rotary cutter all use the same motor.

I guess my official SPI is 16, but should probably be 22 /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif