WHEEL CENTERS

/ WHEEL CENTERS
Thanks for all the info, my situation is the tractor i bought has 21.5-16.1 turf tires on a one piece rim. I'm looking for a less expensive option then buying 4 new rims with centers from the dealer. The more I look into this, and contact aftermarket distributors it seems that the 5425 and maybe the whole 5025 series being a (narrow) series has an oddball rim and center combination. I was just hoping someone may have come across a similar situation. There are centers on ebay with 8 holes and 8" from bolt to bolt through the middle of the 6" center which is what my tractor measures. It lists several tractors but not mine, so I contacted the the seller (my tractor parts) and they checked with there tech department and said they will not fit. I just want to know if some of these aftermarket options will work and are they not cross referencing because of a slight difference, which may not make a difference. Thanks

/ WHEEL CENTERS #12  
Get looking through wreckers , There will be something that fits . Our MF's and fords share a set of narrow wheels for spraying and this jd bust a centre so i threw these old case combine wheels on there and painted them !

Attachments

• IMG_0260.jpg
    IMG_0260.jpg
    601 KB · Views: 94
   / WHEEL CENTERS #13  
True but in many cases on these smaller units they may not have the specs already to build, and depending on distance from them freight can be spendy. I have seen it both ways, rarely though have I seen their wheel components cheaper in price (before markup) than the oem but man they build a super stout and reliable product always well worth the invenstment as far as quality is concerned.
oops am having problems here was trying to respond to Rickb's post. My bad if confusing

I buy cataloged wheel equipment from Unverferth and have 3 custom builds on file there that we spec'ed out to replace specialty rims that are outrageously priced as OEM replacement parts. They are competitive. Freight costs suck just about any way you look at them.

/ WHEEL CENTERS #14  
I ran into that exact issue. Found a fabricator over in East Tennessee who'd build a rear R4 rim for my 3720 at what sounded like a reasonable price. But by the time freight was added, the delivered price nearly equaled that of an OE from the dealer.

//greg//

/ WHEEL CENTERS #15  
Russel Tractor Parts 800-248-8883 parting a JD 5525 4x4
NYSSA Tractor 888-372-4020 parting JD 5525 4x4
All State AG 877-530-2010 parting JD 5225 4x4 reference EQ 15328