Wheel chains fit the 3 point arms.

/ Wheel chains fit the 3 point arms. #11  
Some brands and some models have adjustable rims others especially compact tractors do not. I have mine both adjusted at the widest position plus have 4.1 inch spacers from the factory. Plenty of clearance and lots more stability working on rough ground in the woods.

/ Wheel chains fit the 3 point arms. #12  
Shoulda got ag tires. No chains needed:D

Jeff

/ Wheel chains fit the 3 point arms.
HPIM2824.JPG
Is this rim adjustable? If so how?

Remove the wheel from tractor
remove the outer bolts
flip over.
reinstall.
??

I agree. But when a used tractor is purchased AGs may or may not have come on it.. In this case it didn't.

No adjustment left . After clearing the snow from the rim everything is set to the far left on the left rim.

/ Wheel chains fit the 3 point arms. #16  
No adjustment left . After clearing the snow from the rim everything is set to the far left on the left rim.
Looks like there is a set of two inch spacers in your future.

There might be if the rim plate with the 6 bolts was moved inside the holding device then I would get the that thickness on each side. Maybe an inch total.
Dealer says they don't make a spacer so he said off to a machine shop. That sounds expensive!

Am I looking at that wrong I'm not sure if the rim is at its max or min distance. Pics are on the rear left rim.

/ Wheel chains fit the 3 point arms. #20  
Am I looking at that wrong I'm not sure if the rim is at its max or min distance. Pics are on the rear left rim.
They are at minimum width. Jack up one side, unbolt at the rim, rotate the center section enough to slide the tire and rim out, rotate the center back to line up and put the bolts back in.

In other words the rim will be where the nuts are now. If you can get a manual it will show all of the spacing combinations, since the rims can swapped side to side and keep the correct rotation as shown by the arrow on the side wall.
Found a chart for a Kubota, so the measurements won't apply, but it shows the combinations .
Rear wheel spacing.jpg

Last edited: