Wheel chains fit the 3 point arms.

/ Wheel chains fit the 3 point arms. #41  
I don't have a tractor, the picture is from rasorbackq, the OP (original poster). My advice was from looking at his picture and the first chart that I posted.

Here is my "tractor".
:D
View attachment 358048 View attachment 358049 View attachment 358050 View attachment 358051 View attachment 358052
It is 6' wide, 6.5' high and 13' long. Tire size is 14x17.5. Top speed is 15.5 mph, drawbar pull is 7,000 pounds and it will lift over 5,000 pounds! :thumbsup:

More pictres: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...t/160568-compact-telehandler.html#post3243370
Whoops. My bad. I didn't even notice who posted that. Thought it was the OP.:ashamed:

I'd love to have a "tractor" like yours. Those are oh so nice for land clearing/tree felling work, not to mention second story work on the house. I like any machine pretty much. Brand makes no real difference to me as long as it work correctly, but really useful ones like that are at the top of the heap IMO.

/ Wheel chains fit the 3 point arms. #44  
No the loop holes are way to high to clear the scallops.
Guess it is poor planing when they made the center plate.

This is your picture from post #18 that made me think it would slide out from the center plate..
HPIM4124m.jpg
They didn't make it big enough. :(

/ Wheel chains fit the 3 point arms.
Well dish has been moved to the other side of the loop . would not fit through the scalloped area so I removed the dish.
All went very well until the tire slid on the ice and I dropped the tire . Then I heard air leaking . Broke the valve stem off:thumbdown:
Now have to look around for that.
Seems to be a 2 part valve Top part is broken.

Last edited:
   / Wheel chains fit the 3 point arms.
I did gain just over 5" spacing between the tires.
Lots of room for the lift arms now

HPIM4130.JPG HPIM4131.JPG HPIM4132.JPG HPIM4133.JPG HPIM4134.JPG HPIM4135.JPG HPIM4136.JPG HPIM4137.JPG HPIM4138.JPG HPIM4139.JPG HPIM4140.JPG

/ Wheel chains fit the 3 point arms. #48  
That's interesting. I haven't seen a valve stem like that before.

It looks like you have regular wheel lug bolts except for two, which are like a car or truck? That would make remounting a lot easier.:thumbsup:

/ Wheel chains fit the 3 point arms. #50  
What I was wondering is, if you did that or it came that way?