Wheel Spacers?

/ Wheel Spacers? #11  
Caps, I've been considering spacers for my TC26DA for a number of years now. There is one company that makes a set for the smaller Kubotas that they say will fit, but I'm not sure due to the wheel dimples mentioned above. As I recall the 2" were about $25 for two for the rears. They also have 4" which I think are a bit much. My rears are filled with rim guard, but I still feel a few extra inches would be nice. It's not so much steep on our property here as uneven, so you are always leaning one way or another. You can't grade it because it's all shale rock.

Try here. I never got back in touch with them. They didn't have one specifically for the TC26DA, but thought maybe one they have might fit, also said they could make one if they didn't.

http://www.thetrackscompany.com/

/ Wheel Spacers?
M.O.F.

The least expensive that I have been able to find was about $125 each for 2 1/2 inch rear wheel spacers. I take it that the "$25 " was a typo? if not, I would jump on that price.
My rear wheels are also filled with rim guard. I just built a weight for the rear with a really low center of gravity and i am going to play with it a bit before i go for the spacers. Haven't put it on yet as I need to wait a week or so for the concrete to cure sufficiently.