Wheel weight hole spacing - Unverferth and Deere

/ Wheel weight hole spacing - Unverferth and Deere #1  

KWRB

Bronze Member
Tractor
Deere 4610
I put Unverferth 24" wheels on my John Deere 4610 last fall which include a stamped center . I was very happy to buy an American made aftermarket part, but there is very little data available for these online.

Now, I need rear wheel weights and I'm not sure if the Deere OE part (T19293) will fit. The wheels have 4 square holes for carriage bolts, spaced 13" apart diametrically, as best I can measure. It's difficult to measure, since the wheel is dish-shaped. Does anyone know what the wheel weight hole spacing is on the Deere wheel? The Deere wheel is T19638.

I really don't want to buy these, and pay freight, only to have them not fit, you know?

1122151858(1).jpg

/ Wheel weight hole spacing - Unverferth and Deere #2  
JD parts spec's doesn't list spacing for holes that are intended to attach weights.

/ Wheel weight hole spacing - Unverferth and Deere #3  
IIRCC T19293 has two sets of four mounting holes. each set is on a different size bolt circle. The holes are also slots/elongated, so you have a little play. The outer bolt circle is approx. 15.5" the inner bolt circle is approx. 12.7"

Instead of measuring diagonally, try measuring hole to hole. If you get 8 1/2 - 9 inches you should be OK.

I think those weights are used for both 4xxx series and 5xxx series tractors. Maybe post a question to those owners asking for a measurement