Where can I get a toothbar out here in "The West"?

/ Where can I get a toothbar out here in "The West"? #1  

Spudgunner

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota BX-23 & Toolcat 5600 D
Where can I get a toothbar out here in \"The West\"?

I can use one for the LA210 bucket (48") on my BX23. The Markham (sp?) bar looks great but based on what others have posted, the shipping will be expensive. I was wondering if there might be a source closer to Idaho. Anybody?
Thanks!

/ Where can I get a toothbar out here in "The West"? #2  
Re: Where can I get a toothbar out here in \"The West\"?

I got one for my BX23 in gresham Oregon. It's about 20 miles east of Portland. Made by ATI. I have put it through the roughest work I could find and haven't had any issues with it. Send me a PM if you need more info.

/ Where can I get a toothbar out here in "The West"? #3  

Tell your local dealer you want an H&H Sales toothbar and get your dealer to cover the cost of shipping out of their profit on it. If your dealer is not willing to do this, check the list of established dealers in Idaho. If this still does not get you what you want, you can contact H&H directly.

But you may find Markham is less expensive than any closer manufacturers, even with shipping.

/ Where can I get a toothbar out here in "The West"?

Thanks for posting the links regarding the toothbar. Markham will now use UPS; allowing for more reasonable shipping. They quoted me $60-$70 shipping for UPS and $100+ for truck. I have not purchased a t-bar yet, but will probably do so sometime in the next couple of weeks.