Where do i put this or keep that?

/ Where do i put this or keep that? #21  
Here is a picture of the bumper with weights on it. I purchased two 55 pound Kabota weights. It makes a big improvement in handling when the bucket is loaded. No PT pucker either.

Attachments

• 525206-bumper with weights.JPG
    525206-bumper with weights.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 397
   / Where do i put this or keep that? #22  
Just a few more mods. This is a picture under the ROPS. It shows the three mirrors, the back up light and in the upper right hand corner are four switches mounted just under the ROP. These control the two front lights (separately), the backup light, and a strobe light on the back of the ROP Rack. There is also a dome light with its own switch built in. I have used this one very little.

Attachments

• 525210-under rops light switches.JPG
    525210-under rops light switches.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 429
   / Where do i put this or keep that? #23  
What PSI are you using in your tires? With the extra weight in the back to counter the higher lift weight in front you might be exceeding the tire pressure.
PJ

/ Where do i put this or keep that? #24  
I think this is the last for a while. I am showing the instrument panel. Please notice the oil pressure light where the light switch used to be. There is an existing oil pressure switch on the enginee. Also to the right of the panel is a car cigarette lighter outlet. I use this for charging the PT battery when not in use. I think you can see the machete on the right. It hangs on the ROP support.

Attachments

• 525215-oil pressure light cigarette lighter outlet.JPG
    525215-oil pressure light cigarette lighter outlet.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 458
   / Where do i put this or keep that? #25  
I am using 11 PSI

/ Where do i put this or keep that?
thanks bobrip. these will sure give me something to ponder on for a while. I will get back to you later with some of my modifications.

/ Where do i put this or keep that? #27  
Ok, I will look forward to it.

/ Where do i put this or keep that? #28  
Clarke, just thought I would bring this to the top.

BobRip

/ Where do i put this or keep that? #29  
Bob,

Where did you get those toolboxes that you mounted in front of and behind the fan?

I'm having trouble finding one that'll fit...

Thanks,

Kent

/ Where do i put this or keep that? #30  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Bob,

Where did you get those toolboxes that you mounted in front of and behind the fan?

I'm having trouble finding one that'll fit...

Thanks,

Kent )</font>

I got them from Northern Tool and Equipment.
They were green when I got them. They turned black when I painted them.

Bob Rip