Where is a good place to buy wheel weights?

/ Where is a good place to buy wheel weights? #1  

mbu

Silver Member
Tractor
I have a Kubota M7060HDC12 with cast centers and I'd like to add some additional weight via wheel weights. Should I buy them thru Kubota or is there somewhere else I can get a better deal on them?

Thanks...

/ Where is a good place to buy wheel weights? #2  
A distinct disadvantage of maintaining an anonymous profile on any internet forum is the relative lack of useful info gained when inquiring about purchases of items that are costly to ship.

That said, CaseIH and New Holland dealers can provide aftermarket tractor weights supplied by North State Sales at a not terrible cost and with not too bad shipping rates.

/ Where is a good place to buy wheel weights? #3  
I've been debating buying suitcase weights from everything attachments but I really don't need 1000lbs of them. They include shipping in the price.

/ Where is a good place to buy wheel weights? #4  
I was looking at buying wheel weights for my Deere 4610, and Lonestar Weights was where I was going to go, because they had cross references on their site to JD part numbers. My only issue was, that I put Unverferth wheels on my tractor when I swapped out the R3 turfs for R1 ag tires, because I knew they were American made, and I couldn't be 100% certain of the hole spacing. Didn't buy anything at all, yet. They have free freight in the center of the country, but I don't know where you live. Let us know what you decide!