powerstroke2000

Silver Member
It has been dead around here lately /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ where is everyone #2  
Roast beef sale at Arby's /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ where is everyone #3  
I have been busy enjoying my Kioti. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ where is everyone #4  
If you want to round some people up and get somethin' goin, why don't a lot of us Kioti owners go over to the Kubota section of the board and stir up some stuff. That'll draw people from all around. When we're done, we can go pick on JD and New Holland.

I think it sounds like fun. Want to see if the Century/Branson and Mahindra guys want to go with us?

/ where is everyone #6  
hey you know its fall and we are out using our Kioti's

/ where is everyone #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( If you want to round some people up and get somethin' goin, why don't a lot of us Kioti owners go over to the Kubota section of the board and stir up some stuff. That'll draw people from all around. When we're done, we can go pick on JD and New Holland.

I think it sounds like fun. Want to see if the Century/Branson and Mahindra guys want to go with us?
)</font>
Hey, sounds like a party!!!

Ohh, the mis-deeds one can conjour up if the mind is allowed to wander a few minutes. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Nothing like a little undocumented ranting and unsubstaniated BS to get everyone's old arteries flushed out and pumping good /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ where is everyone #8  
How about rehashing the Kubota vs Kioti litigation.By the way,I painted my box blade Kubota orange (because Kioti doesn't sell quarts)and guess what? the color match isn't even close,what with all of Kubota's crying you would think the match would be seamless..........go figure?...Mike

/ where is everyone #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( If you want to round some people up and get somethin' goin, why don't a lot of us Kioti owners go over to the Kubota section of the board and stir up some stuff.
)</font>

I already did. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

On the 5030 thread. I just couldn't believe some of the prices!

RedDog <font color="orange"> Kioti DK65 </font>

/ where is everyone #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I painted my box blade Kubota orange (because Kioti doesn't sell quarts)and guess what )</font>

Kioti does have there orange in quarts. I use to have a few of them. Let me know if you want some....