Where is RTV work light harness connector?

/ Where is RTV work light harness connector? #11  
Partsman2 said:
I bought about $200 worth of parts and service manuals with this thing and I can't find a spec on it anywhere.:mad: I'm running four 55W halogens on mine (which are the same wattage as offered from the factory lights) plus an electric lift for the snow blade and haven't burnt the alternator up yet. They are also built to accept a winch so I think you'll be fine.

60 Amp alternator

4 X 55W = 220W

220W/12V = 18.33Amps

/ Where is RTV work light harness connector? #12  
I recently purchased a Kubota rtv 1100. Love the machine, but pretty disappointed in the lighting. I just don't have enough light at night for front or back. Anyone have some pictures of rtv with front and/or back work lights. Also, what do you recommend for improving the lighting situation?

/ Where is RTV work light harness connector? #13  
Here's the front view..One more in the back...OEM Kubota, they work well. I believe the wiring is already in the headliner and in the dash behind the switch blanks...Kubota installed them and I remember the tech telling me that the install is easy.

Attachments

• DSC_0343[1].jpg
    DSC_0343[1].jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,659
   / Where is RTV work light harness connector? #14  
I made a reciever carrier for the Honda EU2000 and mounted 300w quartz worklights on the rollcage. Lights up the world and I don't need to leave the RTV running. I also picked up a couple of 110v LED work lights at Lowes and mounted them up front, they don't even kick the idle up on the generator.

/ Where is RTV work light harness connector? #15  
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgI recently put 2 72 watt 14.5 inch led light bars on my rtv 1100. Together they put out 10,800 lumens. I moved the 2 factory front lights to the rear to go with the factory rear light that was already back there.