Where is the beat place to sell

/ Where is the beat place to sell #11  
Sorrry to hear, you have my prayers.

/ Where is the beat place to sell #12  
I agree with JoelD's approach, and our hearts and prayers are with you, your family and your daughter.

The power of the press is amazing and people here and in general want to help you and your family to the degree possible. It's really hard to see the forest thru the trees in these situations.

If there is anything the TBN community can do to help or assist you in these times, let us know.

Carl

/ Where is the beat place to sell #13  
Sorryto hear of the circumstances. For a quick saale craigslist and tractor house would be my bets. Make the ad as detailed as possible (i go as far as to make a small website on a free website service like webs.com for anything i sell). I put all pictures, records etc. then you generally only get interested parties calling. Also search and see what similar items are selling for. If you price in the bottom for comprable items you can usually move something quick, even a car. My stuff usually sells in a day or two and to the first caller or 2. Saves a ton of time and i get basically the same amount i would have otherwise got through haggling and lowering the price if it didnt move. Good luck.

/ Where is the beat place to sell
Thanks everyone. The Patrick Dempsey center is helping us a lot. Also my father inlaw wants to buy the tractor so that a + he said it can stay here until I done with it. Just need to sell my land rover.

/ Where is the beat place to sell #15  
ALWAYS ask for ONLY CA$H. NEVER take a check from someone you don't know and even then I am suspicious. Certified checks and bank drafts are no good either. CASH always works good.
Remember to put in the ad in large print; 'buyer collects'.

Prayers for the child.

/ Where is the beat place to sell #16  
ALWAYS ask for ONLY CA$H. NEVER take a check from someone you don't know and even then I am suspicious. Certified checks and bank drafts are no good either. CASH always works good.
Remember to put in the ad in large print; 'buyer collects'.

Prayers for the child.

For larger transactions a wire transfer is also a good way to go. Its nearly instant and you can call your bank and confirm it went through. I do this on big items (cars, boats, etc) where you don't want to have to deal with huge amounts of cash. It can also work if you hold a loan on the item and can wire money to payoff the loan as well.